MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: YES
|Yankees||-1.5 (+125)||O 7.5 (-120)||-172|
|Orioles||+1.5 (-147)||U 7.5 (-105)||+146|
|Pitching Probables: NYY: Cole (R) BAL: Bradish (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Yankees vs. Orioles, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Yankees (29-20) are -172 favorites to extend their four-game win streak when they face the Baltimore Orioles (31-16), winners of three in a row. The game begins Tuesday at 7:05 PM ET on YES, live from Yankee Stadium. Gerrit Cole will get the ball for New York while Baltimore will counter with Kyle Bradish.
Yankees vs. Orioles 2023 Key Stats
- The Yankees have the No. 10 offense in MLB play scoring 4.6 runs per game (226 total runs).
- The Yankees rank fourth in MLB play with 73 home runs. They average 1.5 per game.
- New York’s .236 batting average ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Yankees are 22nd in baseball with an on-base percentage of .310.
- New York’s .418 slugging percentage ranks 11th in baseball.
- The Orioles have scored 240 runs this season, which ranks ninth in MLB.
- Baltimore has hit 58 homers this season, which ranks 10th in the majors.
- The Orioles rank 13th in MLB with a .253 team batting average.
- Baltimore is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking seventh with an OBP of .330.
- Fueled by 151 extra-base hits, the Orioles rank ninth in MLB with a .426 slugging percentage this season.
Yankees vs. Orioles Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Yankees have compiled a 16-9 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 64% of those games).
- New York has gone 8-1 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -172 or shorter (88.9% winning percentage).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Yankees have an implied win probability of 63.2%.
- New York has played in 36 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 18 times (18-18-0).
- The Yankees have put together a 21-16-0 record ATS this season (covering 56.8% of the time).
- This season, the Orioles have been the underdog 12 times and won eight, or 66.7%, of those games.
- Baltimore has a record of 2-2 when it’s set as an underdog of +146 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Orioles have a 40.7% chance to win.
- Baltimore’s games have gone over the total in 21 of its 37 chances.
- The Orioles have an ATS record of 25-12-0 in 37 games with a spread this season.
|Gerrit Cole (NYY)||Pitcher||Kyle Bradish (BAL)|
|5 – 0||W/L||2 – 1|
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres has been key for New York with 44 hits, an OBP of .338 plus a slugging percentage of .431.
- Of all hitters in Major League Baseball, Torres’ home run total ranks him 52nd and his RBI tally places him 85th.
- Torres is batting .227 with one homer during his last five outings and is riding a two-game hitting streak.
- Aaron Judge is batting .299 this season with a team-high 13 home runs and 32 RBI.
- Of all MLB batters, Judge ranks fourth in home runs and 18th in RBI.
- Judge will look to extend his eight-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s batting .450 with three homers.
- Anthony Rizzo leads New York with a .302 batting average while slugging 11 homers and driving in 28 runs.
- Rizzo will look to add one more to his three-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he has a batting average of .250 with two homers.
- Anthony Volpe is batting .212 with an OBP of .298 and a slugging percentage of .388 this season.
Orioles Key Hitters
- Cedric Mullins leads the Orioles with 38 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Mullins’ home run total puts him 52nd, and his RBI total ranks seventh.
- Mullins has safely hit in five games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .474 with four doubles, a home run, two walks and five RBI.
- Adley Rutschman has seven doubles, seven home runs and 38 walks while batting .271.
- Rutschman is 52nd in home runs and 53rd in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Ryan Mountcastle paces the Orioles with 10 home runs.
- Adam Frazier is hitting .250 with five doubles, a triple, five home runs and 17 walks.
- Frazier has hit safely in five games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .444 with a triple, a home run and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!