MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 10:10 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
|Pitching Probables: NYM: Megill (R) LAD: Kershaw (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mets vs. Dodgers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Mets (11-6) are favored on the moneyline (-131) in Tuesday’s contest with the Los Angeles Dodgers (8-9). Game time is at 10:10 PM ET on TBS. The Dodgers, with +223 odds, are favored against the spread (1.5). New York’s Tylor Megill and Los Angeles’ Clayton Kershaw have been named the starters for this contest.
Mets vs. Dodgers 2023 Key Stats
- The Mets have the No. 9 offense in MLB action scoring 4.9 runs per game (83 total runs).
- The Mets rank 12th in MLB play with 19 total home runs.
- New York’s .227 batting average ranks 28th in MLB.
- The Mets rank seventh in baseball with a .344 on-base percentage.
- New York’s .384 slugging percentage is 23rd in baseball.
- The Dodgers are among the highest scoring teams in the league, ranking third with 91 total runs this season.
- Los Angeles’ 30 home runs rank second in Major League Baseball.
- The Dodgers have a team batting average of .234 this season, which ranks 23rd among MLB teams.
- Los Angeles has the 12th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.334).
- Fueled by 62 extra-base hits, the Dodgers rank second in MLB with a .465 slugging percentage this season.
Mets vs. Dodgers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mets have won 80% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (4-1).
- New York has a 3-1 record (winning 75% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -131 or shorter.
- The Mets have an implied moneyline win probability of 56.7% in this contest.
- New York has had an over/under set by bookmakers six times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in two of those games (2-4-0).
- The Mets have a 5-1-0 record ATS this season (covering 83.3% of the time).
- This is the first time the Dodgers will play as underdogs this season.
- Los Angeles has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +112 moneyline set for this game.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 47.2% chance of a victory for the Dodgers.
- Games involving Los Angeles have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in three of seven chances this season.
- The Dodgers are 2-5-0 against the spread in their seven chances this season.
|Tylor Megill (NYM)||Pitcher||Clayton Kershaw (LAD)|
|3 – 0||W/L||2 – 1|
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso is batting .292 this season with a team-high eight home runs.
- Alonso ranks first in homers and 10th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Alonso will look to extend his six-game hitting streak. He’s batting .450 with three homers over the course of his last five outings.
- Francisco Lindor leads New York in runs batted in (17) this season. He’s batting .230 while slugging .525.
- Lindor ranks 14th in MLB in home runs, and fourth in RBI.
- Brandon Nimmo is batting .315 to lead New York this season.
- Nimmo will look to add one more to his five-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he has a batting average of .500.
- Starling Marte is batting .250 with an OBP of .364 and a slugging percentage of .375 this season.
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freddie Freeman leads the Dodgers with a .343 batting average.
- In all of the majors, Freeman ranks 42nd in home runs and 142nd in RBI.
- Freeman enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .263 with two home runs, three walks and four RBI.
- Max Muncy’s seven home runs and 15 runs batted in both lead his team.
- Muncy is third in homers and 10th in RBI among all major league hitters this season.
- James Outman is batting .277 with a double, three triples, three home runs and 10 walks.
- Trayce Thompson has four home runs and five walks while hitting .241.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!