MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Citi Field in Queens, New York
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Mets||-1.5 (+120)||O 8.5 (-120)||-172|
|Phillies||+1.5 (-140)||U 8.5 (-105)||+146|
|Pitching Probables: NYM: Scherzer (R) PHI: Walker (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mets vs. Phillies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Entering Thursday’s matchup with the New York Mets (29-27), the Philadelphia Phillies (25-30) are on a three-game losing streak. The contest starts at 1:10 PM ET on MLB Network with the Mets listed as -172 favorites, while the are +146 underdogs who may be heading for a fourth straight defeat. New York’s Max Scherzer gets the start, and he’ll go against Philadelphia’s Taijuan Walker.
Mets vs. Phillies 2023 Key Stats
- The Mets are the 17th-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.4 runs per game (249 total).
- The Mets average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 13th in baseball with 64 total home runs.
- New York has the 17th-ranked batting average in MLB (.245).
- The Mets are 13th in MLB with a .325 on-base percentage.
- New York’s .398 slugging percentage ranks 18th in baseball.
- The Phillies have scored the 23rd-most runs in the league this season with 228 (4.1 per game).
- Philadelphia’s 56 home runs rank 22nd in Major League Baseball.
- The Phillies rank 12th in MLB with a .254 team batting average.
- Philadelphia has an OBP of .318 this season, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- Fueled by 171 extra-base hits, the Phillies rank 14th in MLB with a .411 slugging percentage this season.
Mets vs. Phillies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mets are 17-15 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 53.1% of those games).
- New York has gone 6-8 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -172 or shorter (42.9% winning percentage).
- The Mets have an implied moneyline win probability of 63.2% in this contest.
- New York has had an over/under set by bookmakers 41 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 19 of those games (19-22-0).
- The Mets are 12-27-0 ATS this season.
- This season, the Phillies have won six out of the 16 games, or 37.5%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Philadelphia has played as an underdog of +146 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 40.7% chance of a victory for the Phillies.
- So far this season, Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over in 18 of its 42 games with a total.
- The Phillies are 17-24-0 ATS in their 41 games with a spread this season.
|Max Scherzer (NYM)||Pitcher||Taijuan Walker (PHI)|
|4 – 2||W/L||4 – 2|
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso leads New York in home runs (20) and runs batted in (46) this season while batting .238.
- Among all MLB hitters, Alonso is 120th in batting average, 85th in on-base percentage, and 10th in slugging.
- Francisco Lindor is batting .223 with an OBP of .294 and a slugging percentage of .427 this season.
- Lindor ranks 36th in home runs and eighth in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Brandon Nimmo is batting .294 to lead New York, while adding four homers and 21 runs batted in this season.
- Jeff McNeil is batting .288 with an OBP of .364 and a slugging percentage of .359 this season.
Phillies Key Hitters
- Alec Bohm has driven in a team-best 37 runs batted in.
- Bohm ranks 105th in homers and 21st in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Nicholas Castellanos has a club-leading .290 batting average.
- Castellanos is 139th in homers and 63rd in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Bryson Stott leads the Phillies with a .290 batting average.
- Kyle Schwarber has hit 13 home runs to lead his team.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!