MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, April 17, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Phillies||-1.5 (+137)||O 6.5 (-200)||-119|
|White Sox||+1.5 (-161)||U 6.5 (+161)||+101|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Wheeler (R) CHW: Lynn (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Philadelphia Phillies (6-10) will look to Brandon Marsh, red hot after a four-hit game, to lead them in a matchup with the Chicago White Sox (6-10) on Monday at 7:10 PM ET on MLB Network. The Phillies are -119 favorites for the contest, according to bookmakers. Philadelphia’s Zack Wheeler and Chicago’s Lance Lynn have been named the starters for this contest.
Phillies vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies rank 11th in runs scored with 75, 4.7 per game.
- The Phillies are 22nd in MLB play with 15 total home runs.
- Philadelphia’s .293 batting average leads MLB.
- The Phillies’ .348 on-base percentage ranks fourth-best in baseball.
- Philadelphia’s .464 slugging percentage is second-best in MLB.
- The White Sox have scored 74 runs (4.6 per game) this season, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- Chicago’s 17 home runs rank 14th in Major League Baseball.
- The White Sox’s .261 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking eighth in MLB.
- Chicago has an on-base percentage of .316 this season, which ranks 18th in the majors.
- Fueled by 55 extra-base hits, the White Sox rank 11th in MLB with a .418 slugging percentage this season.
Phillies vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have been favored on the moneyline five total times this season. They’ve gone 2-3 in those games.
- Philadelphia has gone 2-2 (winning 50% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -119 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Phillies’ implied win probability is 54.3%.
- Philadelphia has had an over/under set by oddsmakers six times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in four of those games (4-2-0).
- The Phillies have covered only 33.3% of their games this season, going 2-4-0 ATS.
- This season, the White Sox have been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- Chicago has played as an underdog of +101 or more twice this season and lost both games.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 49.8% chance of a victory for the White Sox.
- Chicago’s games have gone over the total in four of its six chances.
- The White Sox are 1-5-0 against the spread in their six chances this season.
|Zack Wheeler (PHI)||Pitcher||Lance Lynn (CHW)|
|0 – 1||W/L||0 – 1|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Alec Bohm is batting .350 for Philadelphia with a team-high 14 RBI.
- Including all hitters in MLB, Bohm is 37th in home runs and 10th in RBI.
- Bohm will look to extend his 10-game hitting streak. He’s batting .368 over the course of his last five outings.
- Marsh is batting .378 with an OBP of .440 and a slugging percentage of .756 this season.
- Marsh ranks 79th in home runs and 42nd in RBI in the majors.
- Trea Turner has 23 hits this season and a slash line of .338/.408/.426.
- Kyle Schwarber’s four home runs are most among Philadelphia batters. He’s driven in nine runs this season while slugging .492.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Luis Robert paces the White Sox with five home runs and 11 runs batted in.
- Robert is sixth in home runs and 31st in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Andrew Vaughn is hitting .273 with seven doubles and nine walks.
- Vaughn currently ranks 256th in home runs and 42nd in RBI in the big leagues.
- Vaughn enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .278 with two doubles, three walks and three RBI.
- Andrew Benintendi has three doubles and four walks while batting .276.
- Benintendi has safely hit in five games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .300 with a double, a walk and two RBI.
- Jake Burger has two doubles, four home runs and two walks while batting .350.
- Burger takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with three home runs, two walks and five RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!