MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 3:10 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
|Pirates||-2.5 (+178)||O 12.5 (+135)||-121|
|Rockies||+2.5 (-212)||U 12.5 (-166)||+104|
|Pitching Probables: PIT: Oviedo (R) COL: Gomber (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Pirates vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Following a two-homer game last time out, Jack Suwinski leads the Pittsburgh Pirates (11-7) into action as -121 favorites against the Colorado Rockies (5-13). First pitch from Coors Field at 3:10 PM ET on Wednesday, live on SportsNet RM. Pittsburgh’s Johan Oviedo gets the start, and he’ll go against Colorado’s Austin Gomber.
Pirates vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Pirates have the No. 12 offense in baseball scoring 4.7 runs per game (85 total runs).
- The Pirates are sixth in baseball with 23 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- Pittsburgh’s .246 batting average ranks 15th in the majors.
- The Pirates are 14th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .325.
- Pittsburgh ranks seventh in baseball with a .432 slugging percentage.
- The Rockies rank 24th in the majors with 69 total runs scored this season.
- Colorado ranks 20th in Major League Baseball with 17 home runs.
- The Rockies have a team batting average of .257 this season, which ranks seventh among MLB teams.
- Colorado has the 20th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.311).
- The Rockies rank 16th in the majors with a .404 team slugging percentage.
Pirates vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Pirates have not played as the moneyline favorite yet this season.
- Pittsburgh has ynot played as moneyline favorites of -121 or shorter.
- The Pirates have an implied moneyline win probability of 54.8% in this game.
- Pittsburgh has combined with opponents to go over the total four times this season for a 4-4-0 record against the over/under.
- The Pirates have collected a 6-2-0 record against the spread this season (covering 75% of the time).
- This season, the Rockies have been listed as the underdog in five games and failed to win any of those contests.
- Colorado has been at least a +104 moneyline underdog five times this season, but was upset in all of those games.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rockies have a 49% chance to win.
- So far this season, Colorado and its opponents have hit the over in three of its eight games with a total.
- The Rockies are 1-7-0 against the spread this season.
|Johan Oviedo (PIT)||Pitcher||Austin Gomber (COL)|
|1 – 1||W/L||0 – 3|
Pirates Key Hitters
- Bryan Reynolds leads Pittsburgh in batting average (.319), home runs (five) and runs batted in (17) this season.
- Including all batters in baseball, Reynolds is seventh in homers and fifth in RBI.
- Reynolds is batting .273 during his last five games and is on a five-game hitting streak.
- Andrew McCutchen has collected 16 hits this season and has an OBP of .418. He’s slugging .528 on the year.
- McCutchen is 49th in homers and 122nd in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- McCutchen will look to extend his five-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s batting .273 with two homers.
- Ke’Bryan Hayes has collected 14 base hits, an OBP of .284 and a slugging percentage of .348 this season.
- Hayes is batting .243 with one homer during his last 10 outings while also on a five-game hitting streak.
- Carlos Santana has collected 16 hits this season and has an OBP of .329. He’s slugging .431 on the year.
- Santana will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .300 during his last five games.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Kris Bryant has four doubles, three home runs and five walks while batting .314.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Bryant’s home run total puts him 49th, and his RBI total ranks 154th.
- Bryant has hit safely in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with a double, three home runs, a walk and three RBI.
- Elias Diaz has 10 runs batted in while batting .345. Both pace his team.
- Diaz ranks 93rd in homers and 53rd in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- Charlie Blackmon is batting .300 with five doubles, a home run and seven walks.
- C.J. Cron’s four home runs are a team-high mark.
- Cron has safely hit in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .278 with a walk.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!