MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, April 14, 2023 at 7:07 PM ET
- Where: Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario
- How to Watch on TV: SNET
|Rays||-1.5 (+129)||O 9.5 (+105)||-126|
|Blue Jays||+1.5 (-151)||U 9.5 (-128)||+108|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Rasmussen (R) TOR: Berrios (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Blue Jays, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Matt Chapman (10 games) will look to add to his hitting streak when the Toronto Blue Jays (8-5) and Tampa Bay Rays (13-0) meet Friday at 7:07 PM ET, live on SNET from Rogers Centre. Matt Chapman and the Blue Jays are listed as underdogs on the moneyline by sportsbooks (+108). Tampa Bay’s Drew Rasmussen gets the start, and he’ll go against Toronto’s Jose Berrios.
Rays vs. Blue Jays 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays score the most runs in baseball (101 total, 7.8 per game).
- The Tampa Bay Rays lead the league with 32 total home runs, averaging 2.5 per game.
- Tampa Bay leads MLB with a .287 batting average.
- The Rays are the top team in MLB play this season with a .364 on-base percentage.
- Tampa Bay has an MLB-best .576 slugging percentage.
- The Blue Jays have scored 68 runs this season, which ranks fifth in MLB.
- Toronto has hit 15 homers this season, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- The Blue Jays’ .284 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking second in MLB.
- Toronto has an on-base percentage of .342 this season, which ranks sixth in baseball.
- Fueled by 36 extra-base hits, the Blue Jays rank 10th in MLB with a .427 slugging percentage this season.
Rays vs. Blue Jays Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have won all three of the games they have been the moneyline favorite this season.
- Tampa Bay has played three times as moneyline favorites with odds of -126 or shorter, and won in each game.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Rays a 55.8% chance to win.
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have hit the over in every chance with a total set (three games).
- The Rays have played three games with a set run line, and have covered them all.
- The Blue Jays will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
- Toronto has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +108 odds on it winning this game.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Blue Jays have a 48.1% chance to win.
- Toronto and its opponents have hit the over in two of its four games with a total this season.
- The Blue Jays are 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
|Drew Rasmussen (TB)||Pitcher||José Berríos (TOR)|
|2 – 0||W/L||0 – 2|
Rays Key Hitters
- Wander Franco has been key for Tampa Bay with 17 hits, an OBP of .368 plus a slugging percentage of .679.
- Franco’s home runs rank him eighth in baseball, and he is 10th in RBI.
- Randy Arozarena is a key run producer for Tampa Bay with a .314 average, three homers and 16 RBI.
- Arozarena is 24th in home runs and second in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Arozarena has a batting average of .238 with one homer over the course of his last five outings and is working on a two-game hit streak.
- Brandon Lowe is batting .333 this season with five home runs and 12 RBI.
- Yandy Diaz has collected 11 hits this season and has an OBP of .388. He’s slugging .600 on the year.
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Chapman has a team-high batting average of .489 and paces the Blue Jays in runs batted in (15).
- In all of the majors, Chapman is 24th in homers and fourth in RBI.
- Chapman takes a 10-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 games he is hitting .513 with eight doubles, three home runs, four walks and 14 RBI.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. is batting .412 with a double, two home runs and seven walks.
- Guerrero ranks 57th overall in home runs and 68th in RBI this year.
- Guerrero brings a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .400 with two walks and an RBI.
- Bo Bichette leads the Blue Jays with four home runs.
- George Springer is hitting .268 with two home runs and three walks.
- Springer has hit safely in seven games in a row. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .250 with two home runs, three walks and five RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!