MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, April 16, 2023 at 1:37 PM ET
- Where: Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Rays||-1.5 (+125)||O 8.5 (-106)||-133|
|Blue Jays||+1.5 (-147)||U 8.5 (-114)||+113|
|Pitching Probables: TB: McClanahan (L) TOR: Manoah (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Blue Jays, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Tampa Bay Rays (13-2) will be out to avoid the sweep when they visit the Toronto Blue Jays (10-5) to complete a three-game series. Oddsmakers have listed the Rays as -133 favorites for the series finale, while the Blue Jays are +113 underdogs. Shane McClanahan starts for Tampa Bay while Alek Manoah is Toronto’s starter for the contest.
Rays vs. Blue Jays 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays have the most prolific offense in MLB action scoring 7.1 runs per game (106 total runs).
- The Tampa Bay Rays have hit a league-leading 35 home runs, averaging 2.3 per game.
- Tampa Bay is third in the majors with a .279 batting average.
- The Rays are fourth in baseball with a .352 on-base percentage.
- Tampa Bay is the top slugging team in MLB this season with a .548 slugging percentage.
- The Blue Jays have scored 79 runs this season, which ranks sixth in MLB.
- Toronto has hit 16 homers this season, which ranks 12th in the majors.
- No team has a better batting average than the .282 AVG the Blue Jays have posted this season.
- Toronto has an on-base percentage of .350 this season, which ranks fifth in baseball.
- Fueled by 40 extra-base hits, the Blue Jays rank 12th in MLB with a .420 slugging percentage this season.
Rays vs. Blue Jays Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays are 3-1 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75% of those games).
- Tampa Bay has won all three games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -133 or shorter.
- The Rays have a 57.1% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Tampa Bay has played in five games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total three times (3-2-0).
- The Rays have a 3-2-0 record against the spread this season (covering 60% of the time).
- The Blue Jays won the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
- Toronto has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +113 moneyline set for this game.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 46.9% chance of a victory for the Blue Jays.
- Games involving Toronto have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in two of six chances this season.
- The Blue Jays are 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
|Shane McClanahan (TB)||Pitcher||Alek Manoah (TOR)|
|3 – 0||W/L||1 – 0|
Rays Key Hitters
- Wander Franco leads Tampa Bay with a batting average of .339. He’s also hit four home runs with 12 RBI.
- Among hitters in Major League Baseball, Franco is 12th in homers and 23rd in RBI.
- Franco enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five outings, he’s hitting .381.
- Brandon Lowe’s five home runs are most among Tampa Bay batters. He’s driven in 12 runs this season while slugging .744.
- Lowe ranks fifth in homers and 23rd in RBI in the majors.
- Lowe enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s hitting .400 in his last five games with two homers.
- Randy Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in runs batted in (17) this season. He has a .293 batting average and a .500 slugging percentage.
- Yandy Diaz has 11 hits and an OBP of .345 to go with a slugging percentage of .500 this season.
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Matt Chapman has racked up a team-best batting average of .453 and paces the Blue Jays in runs batted in (15).
- In all of the majors, Chapman ranks 33rd in home runs and fourth in RBI.
- Bo Bichette has hit four home runs to pace his team.
- Bichette ranks 12th in homers and 28th in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. is batting .390 with a double, two home runs and eight walks.
- Guerrero has safely hit in four games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .278 with three walks and an RBI.
- George Springer has three home runs and six walks while hitting .254.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!