MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, April 13, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH
|Reds||-1.5 (+165)||O 8.5 (-113)||-119|
|Phillies||+1.5 (-196)||U 8.5 (-107)||+101|
|Pitching Probables: CIN: Lodolo (L) PHI: Falter (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Reds vs. Phillies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cincinnati Reds (4-7) are -119 favorites to break their three-game losing streak when they face the Philadelphia Phillies (4-8), losers of two in a row. The game begins Thursday at 6:40 PM ET on BSOH, live from Great American Ball Park. Cincinnati’s Nick Lodolo and Philadelphia’s Bailey Falter have been named the starters for this contest.
Reds vs. Phillies 2023 Key Stats
- The Reds have the No. 24 offense in MLB play scoring 4.5 runs per game (49 total runs).
- The Reds rank 20th in MLB play with 12 total home runs.
- Cincinnati ranks 18th in the majors with a .242 batting average.
- The Reds rank 13th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .327.
- Cincinnati’s .402 slugging percentage is 20th in baseball.
- The Phillies have scored 51 runs (4.3 per game) this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- Philadelphia has hit 11 homers this season, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- The Phillies’ .282 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking fourth in MLB.
- Philadelphia has the 12th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.330).
- Fueled by 45 extra-base hits, the Phillies rank third in MLB with a .453 slugging percentage this season.
Reds vs. Phillies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- This is the first time this season the Reds are the moneyline favorite.
- Cincinnati has ynot played as moneyline favorites of -119 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Reds a 54.3% chance to win.
- Bookmakers have set an over/under in only two of Cincinnati’s games so far this season. It went over the total on both.
- The Reds have had a run line set for just two matchups this season, and covered in both.
- This is the first time the Phillies will play as underdogs this season.
- Philadelphia has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +101 odds on it winning this game.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 49.8% chance of a victory for the Phillies.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over once in two tries this season.
- The Phillies have played two games with a spread this season and failed to cover in both games.
|Nick Lodolo (CIN)||Pitcher||Bailey Falter (PHI)|
|1 – 0||W/L||0 – 1|
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India has been key for Cincinnati with one home run, three RBI and a batting average of .310 this season.
- India ranks 121st in home runs and 209th in RBI among all batters in Major League Baseball.
- India will look to extend his four-game hitting streak. He’s batting .300 in his last five games.
- Spencer Steer has 11 hits and an OBP of .390 to go with a slugging percentage of .583 this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, Steer is 54th in home runs and 122nd in RBI.
- Jake Fraley leads Cincinnati in runs batted in (nine) this season. He has a .333 batting average and a .500 slugging percentage.
- TJ Friedl leads Cincinnati with a .350 batting average.
- Friedl is batting .368 during his last five games. He also comes into Thursday’s game looking to extend his two-game hitting streak.
Phillies Key Hitters
- Alec Bohm leads the Phillies in home runs (three) and runs batted in (11).
- Among all batters in the majors, Bohm is 21st in home runs and 15th in RBI.
- Bohm has hit safely in six straight games. In his last 10 games he is batting .316 with a double, two home runs, two walks and eight RBI.
- Brandon Marsh has four doubles, two triples, two home runs and three walks while batting .387.
- Marsh is 54th overall in homers and 45th in RBI this year.
- Marsh enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .538 with two doubles, a triple, a home run, two walks and five RBI.
- Trea Turner has two doubles, two triples and four walks while hitting .321.
- Nicholas Castellanos is hitting .295 with eight doubles and seven walks.
- Castellanos takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .368 with three doubles, three walks and four RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!