MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
|Giants||-1.5 (+123)||O 9.5 (+101)||-131|
|Brewers||+1.5 (-144)||U 9.5 (-128)||+112|
|Pitching Probables: SF: Alexander (L) MIL: Teherán (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Owen Miller leads the Milwaukee Brewers (27-22) into Thursday’s matchup with the San Francisco Giants (24-25) on a two-game homer streak. His Brewers are underdogs for the contest, however, with sportsbooks naming the Giants as -131 moneyline favorites. The game starts at 7:40 PM ET from American Family Field, live on BSWI. Scott Alexander will get the ball for San Francisco while Milwaukee will counter with Julio Teheran.
Giants vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants are the 21st-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.3 runs per game (210 total).
- The Giants rank seventh in MLB play with 67 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- San Francisco ranks 19th in MLB with a .240 batting average.
- The Giants are 17th in baseball with a .315 on-base percentage.
- San Francisco’s .409 slugging percentage ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Brewers rank 23rd in the majors with 205 total runs scored this season.
- Milwaukee ranks 10th in Major League Baseball with 62 home runs.
- The Brewers have a team batting average of .238 this season, which ranks 21st among MLB teams.
- Milwaukee has the 21st-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.311).
- The Brewers rank 16th in the majors with a .394 team slugging percentage.
Giants vs. Brewers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Giants have won 10 of the 20 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (50%).
- San Francisco has a record of 5-8 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -131 or shorter (38.5% winning percentage).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Giants’ implied win probability is 56.7%.
- San Francisco has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 19 times this season for a 19-21-0 record against the over/under.
- The Giants have covered 56.4% of their games this season, going 22-17-0 against the spread.
- The Brewers have won nine, or 52.9%, of the 17 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Milwaukee has entered 12 games this season as the underdog by +112 or more and is 7-5 in those contests.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Brewers have a 47.2% chance to win.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 18 of its 39 games with a total this season.
- The Brewers are 17-21-0 against the spread in their 38 chances this season.
|Scott Alexander (SF)||Pitcher||Julio Teheran (MIL)|
|0 – 0||W/L||0 – 0|
Giants Key Hitters
- Thairo Estrada leads San Francisco in batting average (.309) this season while adding six home runs and 17 RBI.
- Among all batters in MLB, Estrada’s home run total places him 91st and his RBI tally ranks him 159th.
- Estrada will look to extend his nine-game hitting streak. He’s batting .273 during his last five outings.
- LaMonte Wade Jr is batting .265 with an OBP of .425 and a slugging percentage of .463 this season.
- Wade ranks 59th in home runs and 185th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Wade enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s hitting .267 over the course of his last five outings.
- Michael Conforto leads San Francisco in home runs with 10. He’s driven in 24 runs and is slugging .437.
- Conforto enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s batting .250 in his last five outings with two homers.
- J.D. Davis is a key run producer for San Francisco with a .279 average, eight homers and 26 RBI.
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich paces the Brewers with a .259 batting average.
- Yelich’s home run total ranks 59th in the majors, and he is 71st in RBI.
- Yelich heads into this game on a five-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .316 with two doubles, a walk and an RBI.
- Rowdy Tellez’s 12 home runs pace his team.
- Tellez ranks 10th in home runs and 54th in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Tellez enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with two home runs, three walks and three RBI.
- Brian Anderson has racked up a team-best 28 runs batted in.
- Anderson brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .313 with a double, two home runs, three walks and six RBI.
- Willy Adames is hitting .204 with five doubles, nine home runs and 22 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!