MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, May 29, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW
|Mariners||-1.5 (+153)||O 8.5 (+101)||-136|
|Yankees||+1.5 (-181)||U 8.5 (-128)||+116|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Miller (R) NYY: Germán (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Yankees, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Seattle Mariners (28-25) are set to take on the New York Yankees (32-23) Monday at 9:40 PM ET, airing on ROOT Sports NW. The Mariners are listed as -136 favorites by oddsmakers, while the underdog Yankees have +116 odds for the contest. Seattle’s Bryce Miller and New York’s Domingo German have been named the starters for this contest.
Mariners vs. Yankees 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners rank 14th in runs scored with 242, 4.6 per game.
- The Mariners are 17th in MLB play with 60 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Seattle has the 25th-ranked batting average in MLB (.229).
- The Mariners’ .309 on-base percentage ranks 23rd in baseball.
- Seattle ranks 22nd in MLB, slugging .387.
- The Yankees have scored the 11th-most runs in the league this season with 253 (4.6 per game).
- New York has hit 81 homers this season, which ranks fourth in the majors.
- The Yankees’ .236 batting average ranks 22nd in the league this season.
- New York has an OBP of .307 this season, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Yankees rank 12th in the majors with a .417 team slugging percentage.
Mariners vs. Yankees Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have won 20 of the 29 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (69%).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -136 or shorter, Seattle has gone 14-6 (70%).
- The Mariners have an implied moneyline win probability of 57.6% in this contest.
- Seattle has played in 41 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 19 times (19-22-0).
- The Mariners have covered 44.7% of their games this season, going 17-21-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Yankees have been the underdog 15 times and won seven, or 46.7%, of those games.
- New York has a record of 4-4 when it’s set as an underdog of +116 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The implied probability of a win by the Yankees, based on the moneyline, is 46.3%.
- New York and its opponents have hit the over in 21 of its 41 games with a total this season.
- The Yankees are 22-21-0 ATS in their 43 games with a spread this season.
|Bryce Miller (SEA)||Pitcher||Domingo Germán (NYY)|
|3 – 1||W/L||2 – 3|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Ty France has been key for Seattle with 52 hits, an OBP of .341 plus a slugging percentage of .410.
- Of all MLB hitters, France is 78th in batting average, 66th in on-base percentage, and 96th in slugging.
- Julio Rodriguez has 51 hits and an OBP of .307 to go with a slugging percentage of .436 this season.
- Rodriguez is 42nd in homers and 49th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Rodriguez will look to extend his seven-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he’s batting .455 with two homers.
- Jarred Kelenic leads Seattle in homers with 10 while also batting a team-best .278 this season.
- Kelenic will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he has a batting average of .111.
- J.P. Crawford is batting .254 with an OBP of .365 and a slugging percentage of .370 this season.
- Crawford is batting .318 with one homer over the course of his last five outings. He also comes into Monday’s game looking to extend his three-game hitting streak.
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres is hitting .263 with eight doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 25 walks.
- Torres’ home run total ranks 42nd in the majors, and he is 80th in RBI.
- Torres enters this game on an eight-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is batting .317 with three home runs, two walks and four RBI.
- Aaron Judge has hit 15 home runs with 35 RBI. Both pace his team.
- Judge ranks fifth among hitters in the majors in home runs, and 18th in RBI.
- Judge takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .235 with a double, a home run, four walks and two RBI.
- Anthony Rizzo paces the Yankees with a .304 batting average.
- Rizzo heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .250 with three RBI.
- Anthony Volpe is hitting .198 with five doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 21 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!