MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: Busch Stadium in St. Louis, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
|Cardinals||-1.5 (-169)||O 9.5 (-104)||-108|
|Dodgers||+1.5 (+143)||U 9.5 (-121)||-107|
|Pitching Probables: STL: Mikolas (R) LAD: Syndergaard (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Cardinals vs. Dodgers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Dodgers (29-17) serve as underdogs on the moneyline (-107) in Saturday’s contest against the St. Louis Cardinals (19-27). Game time is set for 7:15 PM ET on FOX. The Dodgers are favored against the spread in this one (1.5) with +143 odds. Miles Mikolas starts for St. Louis while Noah Syndergaard is Los Angeles’ starter for the contest.
Cardinals vs. Dodgers 2023 Key Stats
- The Cardinals score the eighth-most runs in baseball (229 total, five per game).
- The Cardinals average 1.4 home runs per game to rank fifth in MLB action with 65 total home runs.
- St. Louis ranks seventh in the majors with a .260 batting average.
- The Cardinals are sixth in MLB with an on-base percentage of .332.
- St. Louis is sixth in baseball, slugging .438.
- The Dodgers are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking fourth with 250 total runs this season.
- Los Angeles has hit 75 homers this season, which ranks second in the majors.
- The Dodgers’ .233 batting average ranks 23rd in the league this season.
- Los Angeles has an on-base percentage of .327 this season, which ranks 10th in baseball.
- The Dodgers rank fourth in the majors with a .450 team slugging percentage.
Cardinals vs. Dodgers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Cardinals have won nine of the 19 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (47.4%).
- St. Louis has gone 9-10 (winning 47.4% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -108 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Cardinals’ implied win probability is 51.9%.
- St. Louis has combined with opponents to go over the total 17 times this season for a 17-15-0 record against the over/under.
- The Cardinals have gone 17-19-0 ATS this season.
- This season, the Dodgers have won two out of the four games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Los Angeles has a record of 1-2 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least -107 on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 51.7% chance of a victory for the Dodgers.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 15 of its 32 opportunities.
- The Dodgers are 21-14-0 against the spread in their 35 chances this season.
|Miles Mikolas (STL)||Pitcher||Noah Syndergaard (LAD)|
|2 – 1||W/L||1 – 3|
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Paul Goldschmidt leads St. Louis in batting average (.301) this season while adding seven home runs and 23 RBI.
- Goldschmidt’s home runs put him 45th in Major League Baseball, and he is 53rd in RBI.
- Nolan Gorman leads St. Louis in home runs with 12 and runs batted in with 36.
- Gorman is sixth in home runs and fifth in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Gorman enters this game on a 10-game hit streak. He’s hitting .429 during his last five outings with three homers.
- Nolan Arenado has 47 hits this season and a slash line of .263/.309/.447.
- Arenado enters this game on a 10-game hit streak. He’s batting .316 during his last five outings with three homers.
- Tommy Edman has 37 hits and an OBP of .329 to go with a slugging percentage of .463 this season.
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freddie Freeman leads the Dodgers with a team-best batting average of .322.
- Freeman’s home run total ranks 35th in the big leagues, and he is 33rd in RBI.
- Freeman heads into this game on a nine-game hitting streak. During his last 10 outings he is batting .400 with five doubles, a triple, three home runs, five walks and 13 RBI.
- Mookie Betts is batting .251 with 13 doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and 28 walks.
- Betts is 14th among batters in MLB in homers, and 30th in RBI.
- Betts heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with two doubles, a triple, a home run, four walks and four RBI.
- Max Muncy paces the Dodgers with 15 home runs and 33 runs batted in.
- Will Smith is hitting .314 with six doubles, seven home runs and 18 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!