MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 1:37 PM ET
- Where: Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Blue Jays||-1.5 (-172)||O 9.5 (-117)||-109|
|Braves||+1.5 (+146)||U 9.5 (-107)||-106|
|Pitching Probables: TOR: Kikuchi (L) ATL: McHugh (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Blue Jays vs. Braves, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Toronto Blue Jays (23-16) and Atlanta Braves (25-14) meet Sunday at Rogers Centre, starting at 1:37 PM ET on MLB Network. The Blue Jays are -109 moneyline favorites for the contest, however, the Braves are favored against the spread of 1.5 runs with +146 odds. Yusei Kikuchi will get the ball for Toronto while Atlanta will counter with Collin McHugh.
Blue Jays vs. Braves 2023 Key Stats
- The Blue Jays are the 10th-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 4.8 runs per game (186 total).
- The Blue Jays are 16th in baseball with 43 total home runs.
- Toronto ranks ninth in the majors with a .256 batting average.
- The Blue Jays rank ninth in MLB with a .330 on-base percentage.
- Toronto’s .412 slugging percentage ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Braves are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking seventh with 201 total runs this season.
- Atlanta has hit 61 homers this season, which ranks third in the majors.
- The Braves’ .256 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking ninth in MLB.
- Atlanta has an on-base percentage of .338 this season, which ranks fourth in baseball.
- Fueled by 134 extra-base hits, the Braves rank second in MLB with a .453 slugging percentage this season.
Blue Jays vs. Braves Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Blue Jays have won 14 of the 21 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -109 or shorter, Toronto has a 13-8 record (winning 61.9% of its games).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Blue Jays’ implied win probability is 52.2%.
- Toronto has played in 30 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 13 times (13-17-0).
- The Blue Jays have covered 56.7% of their games this season, going 17-13-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Braves have won two out of the three games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Atlanta has played as an underdog of -106 or more twice this season and split those games.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 51.5% chance of a victory for the Braves.
- Games involving Atlanta have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 18 of 27 chances this season.
- The Braves are 11-17-0 against the spread this season.
|Yusei Kikuchi (TOR)||Pitcher||Collin McHugh (ATL)|
|5 – 0||W/L||1 – 0|
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Bo Bichette leads Toronto in home runs with eight and runs batted in with 26.
- Bichette ranks 21st in homers and 23rd in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. is batting .313 with an OBP of .392 and a slugging percentage of .528 this season.
- Guerrero is 36th in homers and 39th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Guerrero enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s hitting .250 over the course of his last five outings.
- Matt Chapman’s batting average of .326 leads all Toronto hitters this season.
- Daulton Varsho is batting .227 with an OBP of .302 and a slugging percentage of .404 this season.
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. has a team-best batting average of .342.
- In all of MLB, Acuna is 36th in home runs and 39th in RBI.
- Acuna has hit safely in four games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .286 with a double, a home run, two walks and an RBI.
- Sean Murphy’s 32 runs batted in pace his team.
- Murphy currently is 12th in homers and sixth in RBI in the major leagues.
- Matt Olson has launched a team-best 11 home runs.
- Ozzie Albies is batting .261 with seven doubles, a triple, nine home runs and seven walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!