MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 7:07 PM ET
- Where: Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Blue Jays||-1.5 (+101)||O 9.5 (-107)||-192|
|Brewers||+1.5 (-119)||U 9.5 (-117)||+162|
|Pitching Probables: TOR: Manoah (R) MIL: Teherán (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Blue Jays vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Milwaukee Brewers (28-26) will look to William Contreras, with homers in two straight games, to pull off an upset win over the Toronto Blue Jays (29-26) Wednesday at Rogers Centre. The Blue Jays are -192 moneyline favorites for the game, which starts at 7:07 PM ET live on MLB Network. Alek Manoah gets the starting nod for Toronto while Julio Teheran is Milwaukee’s starter for the contest.
Blue Jays vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Blue Jays have the No. 10 offense in MLB play scoring 4.8 runs per game (264 total runs).
- The Blue Jays average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 15th in MLB action with 62 total home runs.
- Toronto’s .266 batting average is third-best in MLB.
- The Blue Jays are fifth in MLB with an on-base percentage of .333.
- Toronto ranks 11th in MLB, slugging .420.
- The Brewers have scored 216 runs (just 4.0 per game) this season, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- Milwaukee ranks 11th in Major League Baseball with 64 home runs.
- The Brewers’ .231 batting average ranks 24th in the league this season.
- Milwaukee has an on-base percentage of .307 this season, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- The Brewers rank 27th in the majors with a .381 team slugging percentage.
Blue Jays vs. Brewers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Blue Jays have been favored on the moneyline 32 total times this season. They’ve gone 18-14 in those games.
- Toronto has gone 6-3 (winning 66.7% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -192 or shorter.
- The Blue Jays have a 65.8% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Toronto has played in 44 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-21-0).
- The Blue Jays have a 23-23-0 record against the spread this season (covering 50% of the time).
- This season, the Brewers have been the underdog 20 times and won 10, or 50%, of those games.
- Milwaukee has played as an underdog of +162 or more twice this season and lost both games.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 38.2% chance of a victory for the Brewers.
- Games involving Milwaukee have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 20 of 44 chances this season.
- The Brewers are 18-25-0 against the spread this season.
|Alek Manoah (TOR)||Pitcher||Julio Teheran (MIL)|
|1 – 5||W/L||0 – 1|
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Bo Bichette leads Toronto in batting average (.331), home runs (11) and runs batted in (38) this season.
- Bichette ranks 19th in MLB in homers, and 12th in RBI.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has collected 60 hits this season and has an OBP of .355. He’s slugging .466 on the year.
- Guerrero is 60th in home runs and 24th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- George Springer is slashing .255/.326/.389 this season for the Blue Jays.
- Springer is batting .405 with two homers during his last 10 games while also on a four-game hitting streak.
- Matt Chapman has collected 58 hits this season and has an OBP of .364. He’s slugging .480 on the year.
- Chapman will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .111 in his last five outings.
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich is batting .251 with seven doubles, seven home runs and 23 walks.
- Among all batters in the majors, Yelich is 78th in home runs and 91st in RBI.
- Rowdy Tellez has hit 12 home runs to lead his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Tellez ranks 14th in homers and 75th in RBI.
- Brian Anderson has accumulated a team-high 30 runs batted in.
- Contreras’ .253 batting average paces his team.
- Contreras has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .267 with two home runs, four walks and five RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!