MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, April 14, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: YES
|Yankees||-1.5 (+115)||O 8.5 (-116)||-175|
|Twins||+1.5 (-135)||U 8.5 (-105)||+148|
|Pitching Probables: NYY: Cortes (L) MIN: Varland (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Yankees vs. Twins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Following a big two-homer game last time out, Michael A. Taylor leads the Minnesota Twins (9-4) into action as +148 underdogs against the New York Yankees (8-5). First pitch from Yankee Stadium at 7:05 PM ET on Friday, live on YES. New York’s Nestor Cortes Jr. gets the start, and he’ll go against Minnesota’s Louie Varland.
Yankees vs. Twins 2023 Key Stats
- The Yankees have the No. 9 offense in baseball scoring 4.8 runs per game (63 total runs).
- The Yankees average 1.5 home runs per game to rank fourth in MLB action with 20 total home runs.
- New York’s .241 batting average ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Yankees’ .310 on-base percentage is 23rd in MLB.
- New York is sixth in baseball, slugging .434.
- The Twins rank 17th in the league with 58 total runs scored this season.
- Minnesota ranks 15th in Major League Baseball with 14 home runs.
- The Twins’ .242 batting average ranks 18th in the league this season.
- Minnesota has the 25th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.309).
- Fueled by 34 extra-base hits, the Twins rank 24th in MLB with a .388 slugging percentage this season.
Yankees vs. Twins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Yankees have won 66.7% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (2-1).
- New York has played as moneyline favorites of -175 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- The Yankees have an implied moneyline win probability of 63.6% in this game.
- New York has played in three games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total two times (2-1-0).
- The Yankees have gone 2-1-0 ATS this season.
- The Twins won the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
- Minnesota has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +148 odds on it winning this game.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Twins have a 40.3% chance to win.
- Minnesota’s games have gone over the total in one of its three chances.
- The Twins are 2-1-0 against the spread in their three chances this season.
|Nestor Cortes Jr. (NYY)||Pitcher||Louie Varland (MIN)|
|2 – 0||W/L||0 – 0|
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres leads New York with a batting average of .333. He’s also hit two home runs with six RBI.
- Torres ranks 58th in the majors in home runs, and 93rd in RBI.
- Anthony Rizzo has 14 hits and an OBP of .423 to go with a slugging percentage of .581 this season.
- Rizzo ranks 25th in homers and 49th in RBI in the bigs.
- Aaron Judge is slugging .574 this season, with a team-high four home runs. He’s also collected seven RBI.
- Franchy Cordero is batting .250 this season with a team-high four home runs and 11 RBI.
Twins Key Hitters
- Byron Buxton is batting .289 with a double, a triple, two home runs and four walks.
- Among all batters in MLB, Buxton ranks 58th in home runs and 131st in RBI.
- Trevor Larnach has put up nine runs batted in to lead his team.
- Among all major league hitters, Larnach ranks 125th in home runs and 29th in RBI.
- Christian Vazquez is hitting .379 with three doubles and five walks.
- Vazquez brings a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .412 with three doubles, three walks and three RBI.
- Donovan Solano has a club-best .342 batting average.
- Solano heads into this game on an eight-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is batting .333 with three doubles, three walks and two RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!