NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Huntsville, Alabama
- Venue: Alabama A&M Events Center
- Line: Alabama A&M -5.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Alabama A&M -227, Bethune-Cookman +181
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Alabama A&M vs Bethune-Cookman, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (9-17, 5-8 SWAC) hope to stop a three-game losing streak when visiting the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (11-15, 7-6 SWAC) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at Alabama A&M Events Center.
Alabama A&M vs. Bethune-Cookman Key Stats
- Out of five games thus far this season, Alabama A&M has played one with over 141.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total.
- The Wildcats have played in three games this season (60% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 141.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 138.3 points per game, 3.2 fewer points than the total of 141.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.2 more points per game (148.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- The average total the Bulldogs have had in their matchups this year is 1.7 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- Bethune-Cookman’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 143.8 points, 2.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Alabama A&M vs. Bethune-Cookman Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Alabama A&M has split the two games it has played as a favorite this season.
- Alabama A&M has covered the spread in a game one time this season (1-4-0).
- This season, Alabama A&M’s games have hit the over once.
- Bethune-Cookman was defeated in the one game it played as the underdog this season.
- Bethune-Cookman is 3-2-0 against the spread this year.
- Bethune-Cookman has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Bethune-Cookman have hit the over twice this year.
- Spread Prediction:
Alabama A&M (-5.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Alabama A&M Key Players
- Garrett Hicks posts a team-leading 13.6 points per contest. He is also totaling 3.8 rebounds and 1.8 assists, shooting 45% from the field and 43.7% from downtown with 2.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Messiah Thompson is tops on his team in assists per contest (3.2), and also posts 10.4 points and 1.8 rebounds. Defensively, he averages 1.6 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Dailin Smith is putting up 10.8 points, 1.1 assists and 2.7 rebounds per contest.
- Olisa Akonobi averages a team-best 5.3 rebounds per contest. He is also putting up 7.4 points and 0.4 assists, shooting 57.9% from the floor.
- Cameron Tucker puts up 6.2 points, 2.3 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game, shooting 49.5% from the floor.
Bethune-Cookman Key Players
- Marcus Garrett is the Wildcats’ top scorer (14.4 points per game) and assist man (2.7), and delivers 5.7 rebounds.
- Kevin Davis is putting up a team-leading 6.1 rebounds per contest. And he is delivering 10.4 points and 1.3 assists, making 41.1% of his shots from the floor and 33.3% from beyond the arc, with 1 treys per contest.
- Zion Harmon tops the Wildcats in assists (2.8 per game), and posts 13.8 points and 1.8 rebounds. He also averages 1 steal and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Damani McEntire gives the Wildcats 3.2 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest. He also puts up 2.1 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Joe French is putting up 10.3 points, 1.9 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game, making 40.6% of his shots from the field and 42.3% from 3-point range, with 2.1 triples per contest.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!