NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Network
- Where: Tempe, Arizona
- Venue: Desert Financial Arena
- Line: Arizona State -3
- Point Total: 134.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Arizona State -158, Utah +129
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Arizona State vs Utah, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Arizona State Sun Devils (18-9, 9-7 Pac-12) take the court against the Utah Utes (17-10, 10-6 Pac-12) on Saturday at 6:00 PM ET in Pac-12 action, aiting on Pac-12 Network.
Arizona State vs. Utah Key Stats
- Arizona State has played two games with more than 134.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, this season.
- The Utes have played two games this season that had more than 134.5 total points scored.
- These two teams average 140.9 points per game combined, 6.4 more than the over/under of 134.5.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 129.4 points per game, 5.1 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The average total the Sun Devils have had set in games this season is 2.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for Utah this season is 1.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Arizona State vs. Utah Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Arizona State has been listed as the favorite three times this season and has won all of those games.
- Arizona State has not covered the spread yet this season (0-3-0).
- Arizona State has not covered the spread when playing as at least 3-point favorites (0-3).
- This season, Arizona State’s games have hit the over twice.
- Utah has yet to play a game this season while named as the underdog.
- Utah has put together a record of 1-2-0 against the spread this year.
- Games involving Utah have hit the over twice this year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Arizona State Key Players
- Frankie Collins leads his team in assists per contest (4.5), and also averages 10.9 points and 4.6 rebounds. At the other end, he delivers 1.3 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Desmond Cambridge leads the Sun Devils at 13.6 points per game, while also posting 2.2 assists and 3.5 rebounds.
- Warren Washington averages a team-high 6.9 rebounds per contest. He is also averaging 8.5 points and 1.6 assists, shooting 57.5% from the field.
- DJ Horne is posting 11.7 points, 2.2 assists and 3.5 rebounds per contest.
- Devan Cambridge puts up 10.1 points, 5.5 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 0.6 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
Utah Key Players
- Branden Carlson tops the Utes in scoring (16.5 points per game) and rebounding (7.3), and produces 1.5 assists. He also delivers 0.3 steals and 2.1 blocked shots.
- Rollie Worster is posting a team-best 5.2 assists per contest. He’s also producing 8.9 points and 5.4 rebounds, hitting 42.5% of his shots from the field.
- Marco Anthony is posting 9.9 points, 6.7 rebounds and 2 assists per contest, making 47.3% of his shots from the floor.
- Lazar Stefanovic gets the Utes 10.3 points, 3.1 rebounds and 2.7 assists per contest. He also delivers 1.1 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- The Utes get 11.7 points, 2.8 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game from Gabe Madsen.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!