NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network
- Where: Nashville, Tennessee
- Venue: Memorial Gymnasium
- Line: Auburn -3
- Point Total: 144.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Auburn -163, Vanderbilt +133
The Auburn Tigers (18-8, 8-5 SEC) travel to face the Vanderbilt Commodores (14-12, 7-6 SEC) after losing three road games in a row. It begins at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023.
Auburn vs. Vanderbilt Key Stats
- Of nine games so far this season, Auburn has had five with more than 144.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under.
- The Commodores have played in six games this year (85.7% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 144.5 points.
- Auburn and Vanderbilt combine to average 0.3 fewer points per game than the total of 144.5 set for this game.
- Auburn and Vanderbilt have seen its opponents average a combined 8.1 fewer points per game than the point total of 144.5 set for this outing.
- The average point total for Tigers games this year is 7.0 fewer points than the over/under of 144.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for Vanderbilt this year is 1.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Auburn vs. Vanderbilt Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Auburn has entered the game as favorites six times this season and won four of those games.
- Auburn is 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Auburn is 4-2 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Games involving Auburn have hit the over six times out of seven chances this season.
- Vanderbilt has been an underdog in four games this season and has come away with the win two times (50%) in those contests.
- Vanderbilt has covered the spread in a game four times this year (4-3-0).
- In games this year when an underdog by 3 points or more, Vanderbilt has gone 3-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Vanderbilt have hit the over six times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Auburn Key Players
- Johni Broome posts a team-leading 9 rebounds per contest. He is also putting up 13.7 points and 1.3 assists, shooting 52.3% from the field.
- Jaylin Williams is averaging 10.7 points, 2.3 assists and 5.1 rebounds per contest.
- Allen Flanigan puts up 9.7 points, 5 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest. At the other end, he puts up 0.9 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Dylan Cardwell averages 4.1 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest. At the other end, he puts up 0.3 steals and 1.5 blocked shots.
Vanderbilt Key Players
- Liam Robbins is the Commodores’ top scorer (14.7 points per game) and rebounder (6.6), and produces 1.1 assists.
- Tyrin Lawrence is posting 11.1 points, 4 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest, making 46.1% of his shots from the floor.
- Ezra Manjon is averaging a team-high 3.6 assists per contest. And he is delivering 8.8 points and 2.8 rebounds, making 46.7% of his shots from the field.
- Jordan Wright gets the Commodores 10 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2 assists per game. He also averages 0.9 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Myles Stute is posting 9.5 points, 5.2 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest, making 38.7% of his shots from the floor and 39.9% from 3-point range, with 2.4 triples per game.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!