NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Buffalo, New York
- Venue: Alumni Arena
- Line: Buffalo -11.5
- Point Total: 147.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Buffalo -769, Central Michigan +506
The Buffalo Bulls (12-15, 6-8 MAC) will look to halt a three-game losing streak when hosting the Central Michigan Chippewas (10-17, 5-9 MAC) on Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at Alumni Arena. This matchup is at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Buffalo vs. Central Michigan Key Stats
- Of 10 games thus far this season, Buffalo has played five with more than 147.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under.
- This season, four of the Chippewas’ 10 games have had a combined total of more than 147.5 points scored.
- Buffalo and Central Michigan combine to average 2.7 fewer points per game than the total of 147.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.3 more points per game (149.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 147.5 points.
- The average over/under the Bulls have had in their games this year is 9.1 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The average point total for Central Michigan this season is 9.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Buffalo vs. Central Michigan Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Buffalo has won five out of the six games in which it has been favored.
- Buffalo has covered the spread four times over 10 games with a set spread.
- Games involving Buffalo have hit the over four times this season.
- Central Michigan has won in three of the 10 contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- Central Michigan has registered a 4-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- Central Michigan has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- This year, four of Central Michigan’s games have gone over the point total.
- Spread Prediction:
Central Michigan (+11.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Buffalo Key Players
- Curtis Jones paces his squad in both points (15.3) and assists (3) per game, and also puts up 5 rebounds. At the other end, he puts up 1.3 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- LaQuill Hardnett registers a team-best 7.4 rebounds per game. In addition, he’s putting up 10.3 points and 1.2 assists, shooting 53.3% from the field.
- Zid Powell puts up 12.2 points, 3.7 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 1.6 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Isaiah Adams puts up 11.1 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Armoni Foster leads the Bulls at 3.9 assists per game, while also posting 1.9 rebounds and 9.2 points.
Central Michigan Key Players
- Brian Taylor is posting team highs in points (14.8 per game) and rebounds (6.3). And he is delivering 1.6 assists, making 42.7% of his shots from the floor and 30.9% from 3-point range, with 1.1 triples per game.
- Reggie Bass is the Chippewas’ top assist man (3.3 per game), and he posts 10.7 points and 3.6 rebounds.
- Jesse Zarzuela is putting up 16.3 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game, making 39.9% of his shots from the field and 35.6% from 3-point range, with 2.5 triples per contest.
- The Chippewas get 4.2 points, 4.1 rebounds and 0.3 assists per game from Nicolas Pavrette.
- Markus Harding gets the Chippewas 9.1 points, 3.9 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest. He also averages 0.3 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!