MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, April 24, 2023 at 6:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
|Guardians||-1.5 (+106)||O 8.5 (-101)||-204|
|Rockies||+1.5 (-125)||U 8.5 (-126)||+171|
|Pitching Probables: CLE: Quantrill (R) COL: Gomber (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Guardians vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
After a four-hit game in a win over the Marlins, Amed Rosario leads the Cleveland Guardians (11-11) as -204 favorites against the Colorado Rockies (6-17). Action gets underway from Progressive Field at 6:10 PM ET on Monday, live on BSGL. Cleveland’s Cal Quantrill gets the start, and he’ll go against Colorado’s Austin Gomber.
Guardians vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Guardians have the No. 22 offense in baseball scoring 4.1 runs per game (90 total runs).
- The Guardians have hit the second-fewest home runs in MLB action this season (12).
- Cleveland’s .233 batting average ranks 21st in the majors.
- The Guardians are 16th in baseball with a .318 on-base percentage.
- Cleveland is 25th in baseball, slugging .351.
- The Rockies have scored the 25th-most runs in the league this season with 86 (3.7 per game).
- Colorado has hit 19 homers this season, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- The Rockies have a team batting average of .243 this season, which ranks 15th among MLB teams.
- Colorado has an on-base percentage of .305 this season, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- The Rockies rank 23rd in the majors with a .375 team slugging percentage.
Guardians vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Guardians have been the moneyline favorite eight total times this season. They’ve finished 4-4 in those games.
- Cleveland has played as moneyline favorites of -204 or shorter in just one game this season, which it lost.
- The Guardians have an implied moneyline win probability of 67.1% in this game.
- Cleveland has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total four times this season for a 4-5-0 record against the over/under.
- The Guardians have covered only 20% of their games this season, going 2-8-0 ATS.
- The Rockies have entered the game as underdogs 10 times this season and won once.
- Colorado is 1-4 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +171 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 36.9% chance of a victory for the Rockies.
- Colorado’s games have gone over the total in four of its 12 chances.
- The Rockies are 3-9-0 against the spread this season.
|Cal Quantrill (CLE)||Pitcher||Austin Gomber (COL)|
|1 – 1||W/L||0 – 4|
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez leads Cleveland in home runs with three, runs batted in with 16 and his batting average of .267 is also best on his team.
- Among batters in Major League Baseball, Ramirez is 75th in home runs and 22nd in RBI.
- Ramirez enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s hitting .200 with two homers.
- Steven Kwan has collected 21 hits this season and has an OBP of .356. He’s slugging .291 on the year.
- Kwan ranks 294th in home runs and 70th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Kwan has a batting average of .176 during his last five games and is riding a two-game hit streak.
- Andres Gimenez has collected 20 base hits, an OBP of .341 and a slugging percentage of .359 this season.
- Josh Bell is batting .228 with an OBP of .340 and a slugging percentage of .405 this season.
- Bell will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .333 with one homer over the course of his last five outings.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Kris Bryant is hitting .288 with four doubles, three home runs and eight walks.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Bryant’s home run total puts him 75th, and his RBI total ranks 206th.
- Charlie Blackmon is hitting .280 with five doubles, a home run and 11 walks.
- Blackmon is 197th in home runs and 264th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Elias Diaz leads the Rockies with a team-high batting average of .333.
- Ryan McMahon has totaled 12 runs batted in to pace his team.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!