NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Bronx, New York
- Venue: Rose Hill Gymnasium
- Line: Fordham -5.5
- Point Total: 133
- Moneyline (To Win): Fordham -227, Saint Bonaventure +181
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Fordham vs Saint Bonaventure, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Fordham Rams (20-5, 8-4 A-10) hope to build on a three-game home winning streak when hosting the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (13-13, 7-6 A-10) on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET.
Fordham vs. Saint Bonaventure Key Stats
- Fordham’s games have gone over 133 points scored, its current matchup’s total, four times (out of seven) this season.
- The Bonnies have played just two games this season that had more than 133 total points scored.
- These teams average 138.9 points per game combined, 5.9 more than the total of 133.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.5 more points per game (133.5) than this game’s total of 133 points.
- The average over/under the Rams have had set in games this season is 6.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for Saint Bonaventure this season is 0.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Fordham vs. Saint Bonaventure Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Fordham won the only game it has played as the favorite this season.
- Fordham has gone 5-2-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Fordham’s games have hit the over three times out of five chances.
- Saint Bonaventure has been listed as the underdog three times this season and has come away with a win in all of those games.
- Saint Bonaventure is 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Saint Bonaventure is a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Saint Bonaventure have hit the over twice this season.
- Spread Prediction:
Saint Bonaventure (+5.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Fordham Key Players
- Khalid Moore leads the Rams at 6.7 rebounds per contest, while also posting 1.7 assists and 15.6 points.
- Darius Quisenberry paces his team in points per game (17.0), and also puts up 3.6 rebounds and 3.2 assists. Defensively, he posts 1.1 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Antrell Charlton is tops on the Rams at 3.7 assists per game, while also putting up 3.7 rebounds and 7.8 points.
- Abdou Tsimbila is tops on the Rams at 6.7 rebounds per contest, while also putting up 0.2 assists and 5.4 points.
- Kyle Rose posts 7.3 points, 2.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 1.8 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
Saint Bonaventure Key Players
- Daryl Banks III paces the Bonnies in scoring (15.4 points per game), and posts 3.6 rebounds and 2.3 assists. He also puts up 1.1 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Kyrell Luc tops the Bonnies in assists (4.3 per game), and puts up 11.7 points and 3.5 rebounds. He also averages 1.8 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- The Bonnies receive 12.0 points, 5.5 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game from Chad Venning.
- Yann Farell paces the Bonnies in rebounding (6.4 per game), and produces 9.0 points and 1.2 assists. He also puts up 0.6 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- The Bonnies receive 8.5 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game from Moses Flowers.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!