NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Boiling Springs, North Carolina
- Venue: Paul Porter Arena
- Line: Gardner-Webb -7.5
- Point Total: 134.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Gardner-Webb -370, Winthrop +281
The Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (15-11, 10-4 Big South) hope to extend a four-game home winning stretch when hosting the Winthrop Eagles (11-16, 6-8 Big South) on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET.
Gardner-Webb vs. Winthrop Key Stats
- Out of eight games so far this year, Gardner-Webb has had three with over 134.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total.
- The Eagles have played in six games this year (75% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 134.5 points.
- These two teams average 143.2 points per game combined, 8.7 more than the over/under of 134.5.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.3 more points per game, 136.8, than this matchup’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- The average point total in Runnin’ Bulldogs games this year is 0.4 fewer points than the over/under of 134.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Winthrop’s games this season is 11.4 more points than the point total of 134.5 for this outing.
Gardner-Webb vs. Winthrop Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Gardner-Webb has been the favorite in six games this season and won five (83.3%) of those contests.
- Gardner-Webb has registered a 3-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- Gardner-Webb is 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Gardner-Webb have hit the over twice this season.
- Winthrop has been victorious in two of the six contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- Winthrop is 5-2-0 against the spread this year.
- In games it has played as 7.5-point underdogs or more, Winthrop has an ATS record of 1-1.
- This year, Winthrop’s games have hit the over once.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Gardner-Webb Key Players
- Kareem Reid registers a team-high 5.3 rebounds per game. In addition, he’s recording 10.4 points and 0.6 assists, shooting 57.5% from the floor.
- Anthony Selden averages 11.0 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.0 assists per contest, shooting 47.7% from the floor.
- Julien Soumaoro posts 9.5 points, 2.5 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game, shooting 40.5% from the field and 39.3% from downtown with 2.0 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Ludovic Dufeal is averaging 6.1 points, 0.7 assists and 4.7 rebounds per contest.
Winthrop Key Players
- Kelton Talford paces the Eagles in scoring (15.6 points per game) and rebounding (8.1), and averages 0.7 assists. He also averages 0.4 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Cory Hightower is putting up 13.1 points, 5.7 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game, making 41.1% of his shots from the field and 34.9% from 3-point range, with 2.1 treys per contest.
- Sin’Cere McMahon gets the Eagles 13.5 points, 1.8 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest. He also posts 0.6 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Kasen Harrison is the Eagles’ top assist man (3.7 per game), and he averages 10.5 points and 2.3 rebounds.
- The Eagles get 10.5 points, 2.6 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game from Toneari Lane.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!