NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Where: Evanston, Illinois
- Venue: Welsh-Ryan Arena
- Line: Indiana -1.5
- Point Total: 134.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Indiana -116, Northwestern -105
The Indiana Hoosiers (18-7, 9-5 Big Ten) will try to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Northwestern Wildcats (18-7, 9-5 Big Ten) at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 15, 2023. The Wildcats have also won three games in a row.
Indiana vs. Northwestern Key Stats
- Of five games so far this season, Indiana has had two with more than 134.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total.
- The Wildcats have played in four games this year (50% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 134.5 points.
- These two teams average 144.7 points per game combined, 10.2 more than the over/under of 134.5.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 128.9 points per game, 5.6 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Hoosiers have had set in games this year is 9.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Northwestern’s games this year is 4.4 fewer points than the point total of 134.5 in this outing.
Indiana vs. Northwestern Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Indiana has been the favorite in five games this season and won four (80%) of those contests.
- Indiana has compiled a 3-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games it was favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, Indiana has gone 3-2 against the spread.
- This season, Indiana’s games have hit the over twice out of eight chances.
- Northwestern has been victorious in three of the five contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- Northwestern has covered the spread five times over eight games with a set spread.
- Northwestern has an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Northwestern’s games have gone over the total four times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Indiana Key Players
- Trayce Jackson-Davis is tops on his team in both points (20.2) and rebounds (11.3) per contest, and also posts 3.5 assists. At the other end, he averages 0.5 steals and 3.0 blocked shots (third in the nation).
- Jalen Hood-Schifino leads the Hoosiers at 4.2 assists per game, while also averaging 3.9 rebounds and 12.6 points.
- Race Thompson is putting up 7.5 points, 1.2 assists and 5.3 rebounds per contest.
- Miller Kopp puts up 8.1 points, 2.2 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Malik Reneau posts 7.0 points, 3.8 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 0.6 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
Northwestern Key Players
- The Wildcats get 15.1 points, 3.3 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game from Chase Audige.
- The Wildcats get 8.5 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game from Ty Berry.
- Robbie Beran gets the Wildcats 8.3 points, 5.0 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game. He also posts 0.6 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Matthew Nicholson paces the Wildcats in rebounding (5.8 per game), and puts up 6.2 points and 1.3 assists. He also puts up 0.6 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!