NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Jacksonville, Alabama
- Venue: Pete Mathews Coliseum
- Line: Liberty -9.5
- Point Total: 129.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Liberty -588, Jacksonville State +412
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Liberty vs Jacksonville State, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Jacksonville State Gamecocks’ (11-17, 4-11 ASUN) ASUN schedule includes Saturday’s matchup with the Liberty Flames (21-7, 12-3 ASUN) at Pete Mathews Coliseum. It tips at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Liberty vs. Jacksonville State Key Stats
- Out of six games so far this season, Liberty has played two with over 129.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total.
- The Gamecocks have played just two games this season that went over 129.5 total points scored.
- Between them, these two teams average 13.9 more points per game (143.4) than this matchup’s total (129.5).
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 129.5 points per game, which equals this game’s total of 129.5 points.
- The average total in Flames games this season is 5.5 more points than the total of 129.5 in this game.
- The average over/under in Jacksonville State’s games this season is 8.5 more points than the point total of 129.5 for this outing.
Liberty vs. Jacksonville State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Liberty has been the favorite in six games this season and won five (83.3%) of those contests.
- Liberty has put together a record of 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Liberty is 4-1 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- Liberty’s games have gone over the total once out of three chances this season.
- Jacksonville State has been named as the underdog three times this season but has yet to come away with a victory in any of those games.
- Jacksonville State has covered the spread two times over three games with a set spread.
- Jacksonville State’s games have gone over the total once this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Liberty Key Players
- Darius McGhee is tops on the Flames with 21.9 points per game (sixth in the country) and 2.8 assists, while also averaging 3.2 rebounds.
- Kyle Rode averages 10.7 points, 3.6 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Colin Porter paces the Flames at 4 assists per game, while also averaging 2.3 rebounds and 6.8 points.
- Blake Preston paces his squad in rebounds per game (5.1), and also posts 7.1 points and 1.5 assists. At the other end, he posts 0.6 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Shiloh Robinson posts 8 points, 3.8 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.5 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
Jacksonville State Key Players
- Skyelar Potter is the Gamecocks’ top scorer (14.5 points per game), and he contributes 1.8 assists and 4.9 rebounds.
- Demaree King paces the Gamecocks in assists (3.3 per game), and posts 14.3 points and 2.3 rebounds. He also posts 0.9 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Juwan Perdue is the Gamecocks’ top rebounder (6 per game), and he puts up 8.2 points and 1 assists.
- Clarence Jackson is posting 7.2 points, 4.8 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, making 46.2% of his shots from the floor.
- Marcellus Brigham Jr. gives the Gamecocks 3.9 points, 4 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game. He also averages 0.4 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!