NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Jacksonville, Alabama
- Venue: Pete Mathews Coliseum
- Line: Liberty -9.5
- Point Total: 129.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Liberty -588, Jacksonville State +412
The Jacksonville State Gamecocks’ (11-17, 4-11 ASUN) ASUN schedule includes Saturday’s matchup with the Liberty Flames (21-7, 12-3 ASUN) at Pete Mathews Coliseum. It tips at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Liberty vs. Jacksonville State Key Stats
- Out of six games so far this season, Liberty has played two with over 129.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total.
- The Gamecocks have played just two games this season that went over 129.5 total points scored.
- Between them, these two teams average 13.9 more points per game (143.4) than this matchup’s total (129.5).
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 129.5 points per game, which equals this game’s total of 129.5 points.
- The average total in Flames games this season is 5.5 more points than the total of 129.5 in this game.
- The average over/under in Jacksonville State’s games this season is 8.5 more points than the point total of 129.5 for this outing.
Liberty vs. Jacksonville State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Liberty has been the favorite in six games this season and won five (83.3%) of those contests.
- Liberty has put together a record of 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Liberty is 4-1 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- Liberty’s games have gone over the total once out of three chances this season.
- Jacksonville State has been named as the underdog three times this season but has yet to come away with a victory in any of those games.
- Jacksonville State has covered the spread two times over three games with a set spread.
- Jacksonville State’s games have gone over the total once this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction: