NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: NEC Front Row
- Where: North Andover, Massachusetts
- Venue: Hammel Court
- Line: Merrimack -15.5
- Point Total: 132.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Merrimack -1666, LIU +800
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Merrimack vs LIU, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Merrimack Warriors (15-16, 12-4 NEC) will be attempting to extend a four-game home winning streak when squaring off against the Long Island Sharks (3-25, 1-15 NEC) on Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at Hammel Court. It airs at 7:00 PM ET on NEC Front Row.
Merrimack vs. LIU Key Stats
- This season, Merrimack’s games have finished over 132.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, three (out of eight) times.
- The Sharks have played in eight games this season (88.9% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 132.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 127.7 points per game, 4.8 fewer points than the total of 132.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 141.4 points per game, 8.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Warriors’ average point total in outings this season is 123.1, 9.4 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under for LIU’s games this year is 13.5 more points than the point total of 132.5 in this outing.
Merrimack vs. LIU Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Merrimack has won four out of the six games in which it has been favored.
- Merrimack has compiled a 5-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, four of Merrimack’s games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- LIU has been an underdog in nine games this season and has come away with the win one time (11.1%) in those contests.
- LIU has covered the spread twice over seven games with a set spread.
- This year, LIU’s games have hit the over four times.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Merrimack Key Players
- Jordan Minor paces his squad in both points (17.4) and rebounds (9.5) per contest, and also averages 2.3 assists. Defensively, he averages 1.2 steals and 2.4 blocked shots (10th in the country).
- Ziggy Reid puts up 13.3 points, 4.0 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 1.2 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Javon Bennett is tops on his squad in assists per contest (3.3), and also totals 8.8 points and 1.8 rebounds. At the other end, he delivers 2.9 steals (second in college basketball) and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Jordan Derkack is posting 7.5 points, 2.7 assists and 3.8 rebounds per game.
- Devon Savage is averaging 6.5 points, 0.6 assists and 3.2 rebounds per game.
LIU Key Players
- Jacob Johnson leads the Sharks in rebounding (5.7 per game), and produces 10.2 points and 1.8 assists. He also averages 1.3 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- R.J. Greene is the Sharks’ top assist man (3.7 per game), and he delivers 8.9 points and 4.0 rebounds.
- Marko Maletic is the Sharks’ top scorer (15.9 points per game), and he averages 1.0 assists and 3.1 rebounds.
- C.J. Delancy is posting 5.7 points, 4.2 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game, making 51.8% of his shots from the field.
- Andre Washington gets the Sharks 11.5 points, 2.3 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest. He also delivers 1.5 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!