NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN3
- Where: Springfield, Missouri
- Venue: JQH Arena
- Line: Missouri State -5.5
- Point Total: 131.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Missouri State -250, Northern Iowa +198
The Northern Iowa Panthers (12-15, 8-9 MVC) will try to break a three-game road slide when squaring off against the Missouri State Bears (14-13, 10-7 MVC) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at JQH Arena, airing at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN3.
Missouri State vs. Northern Iowa Key Stats
- Missouri State and its opponent have combined to score over 131.5 points, the current matchup’s over/under, twice this year.
- Four of the Panthers’ six games this season have gone over 131.5 total points scored.
- Between them, these two teams average 3.8 more points per game (135.3) than this game’s total (131.5).
- Missouri State and Northern Iowa have seen its opponents average a combined 1.0 more point per game than the point total of 131.5 set for this matchup.
- The Bears’ average point total in matchups this year is 128.4, 3.1 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average total in Northern Iowa’s games this season is 7.9 more points than the point total of 131.5 in this outing.
Missouri State vs. Northern Iowa Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Missouri State has split the two games it has played as a favorite this season.
- Missouri State is 3-5-0 against the spread this season.
- Missouri State is winless against the spread when they are 5.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Missouri State’s games have gone over the total three times out of six chances this season.
- Northern Iowa has been an underdog in three games this season and has come away with the win one time (33.3%) in those contests.
- Northern Iowa has covered the spread three times over six games with a set spread.
- Northern Iowa has yet to cover a spread when it is at least 5.5-point underdogs (0-2).
- Northern Iowa’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
Northern Iowa (+5.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Missouri State Key Players
- Jonathan Mogbo posts a team-best 7.2 rebounds per contest. In addition, he’s registering 8 points and 1.4 assists, shooting 57.5% from the field.
- Chance Moore puts up 11.2 points, 3.8 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game, shooting 44.1% from the floor and 35.5% from downtown with 1.7 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Alston Mason is posting 9.5 points, 2.5 assists and 1.9 rebounds per contest.
- Dalen Ridgnal is putting up 5.5 points, 0.5 assists and 4.7 rebounds per contest.
Northern Iowa Key Players
- Tytan Anderson is posting a team-leading 8.9 rebounds per game. And he is delivering 12.6 points and 1.7 assists, making 49% of his shots from the field.
- Michael Duax gets the Panthers 9.6 points, 4.6 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest. He also averages 1.3 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Trey Campbell is posting 7.7 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest, making 42.5% of his shots from the field and 33.7% from beyond the arc, with 1.1 triples per contest.
- The Panthers receive 5.5 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game from Cole Henry.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!