NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: SNY
- Where: West Long Branch, New Jersey
- Venue: OceanFirst Bank Center
- Line: Monmouth -1.5
- Point Total: 136
- Moneyline (To Win): Monmouth -117, Elon -104
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Monmouth vs Elon, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Elon Phoenix’s (7-21, 5-10 CAA) CAA schedule includes Saturday’s game against the Monmouth Hawks (6-22, 5-10 CAA) at OceanFirst Bank Center. It begins at 2:00 PM ET on SNY.
Monmouth vs. Elon Key Stats
- Monmouth’s games have finished over 136 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, three times (out of seven) this year.
- Three of the Phoenix’s seven games this season have gone over 136 total points scored.
- These two teams average a combined 126.2 points per game, 9.8 fewer points than the over/under of 136 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.9 more points per game (146.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 136 points.
- The average point total for Hawks games this year is 0.8 fewer points than the total of 136 in this matchup.
- The average point total for Elon this year is 1.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Monmouth vs. Elon Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Monmouth lost the only game it has played as the favorite this season.
- Monmouth has registered a 4-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- Monmouth has not covered the spread (0-1) when it is at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, Monmouth’s games have hit the over three times.
- Elon has won in three of the seven contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- Elon has registered a 6-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- Elon has an ATS record of 6-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Elon have hit the over twice this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Monmouth Key Players
- Myles Foster posts 12 points and 6.5 rebounds per game — both team highs. He is also posting 1.7 assists, shooting 44.5% from the floor.
- Jack Collins is posting 10 points, 1.5 assists and 4.1 rebounds per game.
- Klemen Vuga is averaging 8.6 points, 0.6 assists and 5.1 rebounds per contest.
- Tahron Allen is putting up 7.9 points, 0.9 assists and 3 rebounds per game.
- Jakari Spence paces the Hawks at 3.1 assists per game, while also posting 2.2 rebounds and 4 points.
Elon Key Players
- The Phoenix get 11.7 points, 5.2 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game from Max Mackinnon.
- Torrence Watson is the Phoenix’s top rebounder (6 per game), and he produces 9.5 points and 1.5 assists.
- Sam Sherry gets the Phoenix 9 points, 4.1 rebounds and 0.5 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.4 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- The Phoenix receive 9.8 points, 2.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game from Zac Ervin.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!