NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Morehead, Kentucky
- Venue: Ellis T. Johnson Arena
- Line: Morehead State -9.5
- Point Total: 130.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Morehead State -555, Lindenwood +394
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Morehead State vs Lindenwood, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Lindenwood Lions (9-19, 4-11 OVC) aim to snap a six-game road losing skid at the Morehead State Eagles (18-10, 11-4 OVC) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET.
Morehead State vs. Lindenwood Key Stats
- Morehead State’s games have gone over 130.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, four times (out of seven) this season.
- This year, three of the Lions’ five games have had a combined total of more than 130.5 points scored.
- These two teams average 138.5 points per game combined, 8.0 more than the over/under of 130.5.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 139 points per game, 8.5 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Eagles’ average total in matchups this season has been 137.8, 7.3 points higher than the total in this particular game.
- The average point total for Lindenwood this season is 9.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Morehead State vs. Lindenwood Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Morehead State has been favored six times and won five of those games.
- Morehead State has covered the spread four times over seven games with a set spread.
- Morehead State’s games have gone over the total twice out of five chances this season.
- Lindenwood has been named as the underdog four times this season but has yet to come away with a victory in any of those games.
- Lindenwood has covered the spread twice over five games with a set spread.
- Lindenwood’s games have gone over the total twice this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Morehead State Key Players
- Alex Gross leads his squad in rebounds per game (7.4), and also averages 12 points and 0.8 assists. At the other end, he posts 0.4 steals and 1.9 blocked shots.
- Drew Thelwell is putting up 10.6 points, 2.8 assists and 4.3 rebounds per contest.
- Jake Wolfe posts 9.3 points, 3.4 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Branden Maughmer puts up 7.8 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 1.1 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
Lindenwood Key Players
- Cam Burrell tops the Lions in rebounding (5.7 per game), and puts up 10.3 points and 1.9 assists. He also delivers 1.4 steals and 1.4 blocked shots.
- Kevin Caldwell Jr. leads the Lions in assists (3.6 per game), and posts 12.1 points and 3.7 rebounds. He also delivers 1.2 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Keenon Cole is the Lions’ top scorer (12.8 points per game), and he contributes 0.6 assists and 5.4 rebounds.
- The Lions get 12.2 points, 3.8 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game from Chris Childs.
- Brandon Trimble is putting up 7.8 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game, making 39.9% of his shots from the field and 39.6% from beyond the arc, with 1.5 treys per contest.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!