NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, February 19, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN3
- Where: Hamden, Connecticut
- Venue: People’s United Center
- Line: Quinnipiac -4.5
- Point Total: 140.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Quinnipiac -185, Rider +150
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Quinnipiac vs Rider, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Rider Broncs (14-10, 11-4 MAAC) will try to build on a four-game road winning run when squaring off versus the Quinnipiac Bobcats (18-9, 9-7 MAAC) on Sunday, February 19, 2023 at People’s United Center, airing at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN3.
Quinnipiac vs. Rider Key Stats
- Out of nine games thus far this season, Quinnipiac has had four with more than 140.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under.
- Three of the Broncs’ nine games this season have gone over 140.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 1.5 more points per game (142) than this game’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 134.3 points per game, 6.2 fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for Bobcats games this year is 0.7 fewer points than the over/under of 140.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Rider’s games this year is 4.0 fewer points than the point total of 140.5 for this outing.
Quinnipiac vs. Rider Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Quinnipiac has been the favorite in six games this season and won five (83.3%) of those contests.
- Quinnipiac has put together a 6-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games it was favored in by 4.5 points or more so far this season, Quinnipiac has gone 3-3 against the spread.
- Quinnipiac’s games have gone over the total five times this season.
- Rider has won in two of the four contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- Rider has covered the spread five times in nine games with a set spread.
- In games it has played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, Rider has a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This season, three of Rider’s games have gone over the point total.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Quinnipiac Key Players
- Dezi Jones is tops on the Bobcats at 11.4 points per contest, while also averaging 3.7 assists and 3.7 rebounds.
- Luis Kortright paces his squad in assists per contest (3.8), and also averages 10.4 points and 4.2 rebounds. Defensively, he puts up 1.4 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Paul Otieno averages a team-leading 7.2 rebounds per game. He is also averaging 7.8 points and 0.5 assists, shooting 58.7% from the floor.
- Ike Nweke is averaging 10.4 points, 0.7 assists and 6.0 rebounds per contest.
- Matt Balanc puts up 11.3 points, 4.5 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, shooting 40.5% from the field and 34.9% from beyond the arc with 1.7 made 3-pointers per contest.
Rider Key Players
- Mervin James is the Broncs’ top rebounder (7.0 per game), and he produces 13.2 points and 1.5 assists.
- Allen Powell gets the Broncs 10.2 points, 1.5 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest. He also posts 1.0 steal and 0.1 blocked shots.
- The Broncs receive 6.6 points, 5.9 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game from Ajiri Ogemuno-Johnson.
- Allen Betrand is averaging 6.3 points, 3.0 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest, making 45.1% of his shots from the field.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!