NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: Fairfield, Connecticut
- Venue: William H. Pitt Center
- Line: Sacred Heart -2.5
- Point Total: 132.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Sacred Heart -136, Merrimack +112
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Sacred Heart vs Merrimack, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Merrimack Warriors (12-16, 9-4 NEC) will look to continue a five-game winning run when visiting the Sacred Heart Pioneers (14-14, 7-6 NEC) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at William H. Pitt Center. This matchup is at 2:00 PM ET on CBS Sports Network.
Sacred Heart vs. Merrimack Key Stats
- Sacred Heart’s games have gone over 132.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, six times (out of nine) this season.
- Two of the Warriors’ six games this season have had more than 132.5 total points scored.
- Sacred Heart and Merrimack combine to average 0.3 fewer points per game than the total of 132.5 set for this matchup.
- Sacred Heart and Merrimack have seen its opponents average a combined 2.2 more points per game than the over/under of 132.5 set for this outing.
- The average over/under the Pioneers have had set in games this year is 11.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Merrimack’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 122.5 points, 10.0 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Sacred Heart vs. Merrimack Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Sacred Heart has entered the game as favorites six times this season and won four of those games.
- Sacred Heart has covered the spread two times this season (2-6-0).
- Sacred Heart is 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Sacred Heart’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of six chances this season.
- Merrimack came away victorious in the one game it played as the underdog this season.
- Merrimack has covered the spread three times this year (3-2-0).
- Merrimack’s games have gone over the total three times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
Sacred Heart (-2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Sacred Heart Key Players
- Nico Galette leads his squad in both points (16.3) and assists (1.9) per game, and also posts 7 rebounds. Defensively, he puts up 1.8 steals and 1 block.
- Bryce Johnson puts up a team-best 8.1 rebounds per game. In addition, he’s averaging 9.9 points and 2 assists, shooting 48% from the field.
- Raheem Solomon averages 11.1 points, 3.2 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 1.4 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Joey Reilly averages 11.5 points, 1.5 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest, shooting 46.7% from the floor and 39.6% from downtown with 1.9 made 3-pointers per game.
- Mike Sixsmith averages a team-high 2.9 assists per contest. He is also posting 8.3 points and 3.5 rebounds, shooting 37.7% from the floor and 31.4% from beyond the arc with 1.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
Merrimack Key Players
- Jordan Minor is the Warriors’ top scorer (17.2 points per game) and rebounder (8.8), and posts 2.2 assists.
- Ziggy Reid gets the Warriors 13.4 points, 4 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest. He also puts up 1.1 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Javon Bennett is the Warriors’ top assist man (2.9 per game), and he puts up 8.7 points and 1.7 rebounds.
- The Warriors get 7.6 points, 3.7 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game from Jordan Derkack.
- Devon Savage gets the Warriors 5.4 points, 3.1 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game. He also posts 1.7 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!