NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Chaifetz Arena
- Line: Saint Louis -5.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Saint Louis -263, Davidson +207
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Saint Louis vs Davidson, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Saint Louis Billikens (16-9, 8-4 A-10) go up against the Davidson Wildcats (11-13, 4-8 A-10) at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday in A-10 play. The matchup airs on CBS Sports Network.
Saint Louis vs. Davidson Key Stats
- Saint Louis has played two games with more than 145.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, this year.
- One of the Wildcats’ four games this season has had more than 145.5 total points scored.
- These teams average 145.6 points per game combined, 0.1 more than the over/under of 145.5.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.4 fewer points per game (140.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- The Billikens’ average total in outings this season has been 145.8, 0.3 points higher than the total in this particular game.
- The average point total for Davidson this season is 5.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Saint Louis vs. Davidson Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Saint Louis has won three of the five games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Saint Louis has put together a record of 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 5.5-point favorites or more, Saint Louis has an ATS record of 1-1.
- This season, Saint Louis’ games have hit the over twice out of four chances.
- Davidson has been posted as the underdog three times this season but has yet walk away from any of those games with an upset.
- Davidson has covered in each of the four opportunities it has had with a set spread this season (4-0-0).
- Davidson is a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Davidson’s games have gone over the total twice this year.
- Spread Prediction:
Saint Louis (-5.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Saint Louis Key Players
- Yuri Collins paces his squad in assists per contest (9.9), and also posts 11.6 points and 3.5 rebounds. At the other end, he averages 1.3 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Francis Okoro puts up a team-best 8.4 rebounds per contest. In addition, he’s recording 7.1 points and 0.8 assists, shooting 58.0% from the field.
- Gibson Jimerson posts a team-leading 13.1 points per contest. He is also averaging 3.4 rebounds and 1.0 assists, shooting 43.3% from the field and 38.6% from downtown with 2.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Javon Pickett puts up 9.5 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, shooting 45.7% from the floor.
- Javonte Perkins averages 10.9 points, 2.2 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 0.4 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
Davidson Key Players
- Sam Mennenga is the Wildcats’ top rebounder (6.9 per game), and he delivers 15.2 points and 1.3 assists.
- The Wildcats receive 8.9 points, 3.3 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game from Grant Huffman.
- Desmond Watson is putting up 9.7 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest, making 42.4% of his shots from the floor.
- David Skogman is putting up 7.2 points, 4.2 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game, making 46.0% of his shots from the field.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!