NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Tuesday, February 14, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Where: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Wintrust Arena
- Line: St. John’s (NY) -1.5
- Point Total: 158
- Moneyline (To Win): St. John’s (NY) -121, DePaul +100
|St. John’s (NY)||-1.5||158|
The St. John’s (NY) Red Storm (15-11, 5-10 Big East) will try to snap a three-game road losing streak at the DePaul Blue Demons (9-16, 3-11 Big East) on Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET.
St. John’s (NY) vs. DePaul Key Stats
- St. John’s (NY) has played two games with over 158 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, this season.
- The Blue Demons have played just two games this year that went over 158 total points scored.
- These two teams average a combined 147.6 points per game, 10.4 fewer points than the total of 158 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 150.1 points per game, 7.9 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total for Red Storm games this season is 7.5 fewer points than the total of 158 in this matchup.
- The average point total for DePaul this season is 10.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
|Red Storm||Blue Demons|
St. John’s (NY) vs. DePaul Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, St. John’s (NY) has been favored three times and won one of those games.
- St. John’s (NY) has put together a record of 1-4-0 against the spread this season.
- St. John’s (NY) has not covered a spread when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites (0-3).
- Games involving St. John’s (NY) have hit the over three times out of seven chances this season.
- DePaul has been chosen as underdogs in seven games this year and has walked away with the win one time (14.3%) in those games.
- DePaul has covered the spread three times this year (3-4-0).
- In games it was an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this year, DePaul has gone 3-4 against the spread.
- This season, DePaul’s games have hit the over twice.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
St. John’s (NY) Key Players
- Joel Soriano is tops on his team in both points (15.2) and rebounds (12.0) per contest, and also averages 1.1 assists. At the other end, he delivers 0.3 steals and 1.3 blocked shots.
- David Jones is averaging 12.8 points, 1.5 assists and 6.5 rebounds per contest.
- Posh Alexander averages 9.9 points, 3.7 rebounds and 4.3 assists per contest, shooting 39.4% from the floor.
- Andre Curbelo paces the Red Storm at 4.5 assists per game, while also putting up 2.8 rebounds and 9.6 points.
- Dylan Addae-Wusu puts up 8.3 points, 4.0 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest, shooting 42.0% from the field and 35.2% from downtown with 1.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
DePaul Key Players
- The Blue Demons receive 14.6 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game from Javan Johnson.
- Eral Penn is averaging a team-leading 7.4 rebounds per contest. And he is delivering 9.2 points and 0.8 assists, making 46.7% of his shots from the floor.
- The Blue Demons receive 10.6 points, 5.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game from Da’Sean Nelson.
- Philmon Gebrewhit gives the Blue Demons 6.6 points, 2.2 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game. He also puts up 0.7 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!