NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: YouTube
- Where: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Health & PE Arena
- Line: Texas Southern -10.5
- Point Total: 134.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Texas Southern -625, Mississippi Valley State +432
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Texas Southern vs Mississippi Valley State, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Texas Southern Tigers (9-17, 5-8 SWAC) take on the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (4-23, 3-10 SWAC) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday in SWAC play. The matchup airs on YouTube.
Texas Southern vs. Mississippi Valley State Key Stats
- The Delta Devils have had one game this season that had more than 134.5 total points scored.
- These two teams average a combined 129.2 points per game, 5.3 fewer points than the total of 134.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 13.6 more points per game, 148.1, than this matchup’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- The average over/under the Tigers have had in their matchups this year is 7.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The average point total for Mississippi Valley State this year is 1.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Texas Southern vs. Mississippi Valley State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Texas Southern won the only game it has played as the favorite this season.
- Mississippi Valley State has been named as the underdog four times this season but has yet to come away with a victory in any of those games.
- Mississippi Valley State is 3-1-0 against the spread this year.
- This season, Mississippi Valley State’s games have yet to hit the over once.
- Spread Prediction:
Mississippi Valley State (+10.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Texas Southern Key Players
- John Walker III is putting up 12.6 points, 1.3 assists and 4.1 rebounds per game.
- Joirdon Karl Nicholas averages a team-best 9 rebounds per game. In addition, he’s recording 10.9 points and 1.5 assists, shooting 53.6% from the floor.
- Davon Barnes leads his squad in points per contest (14.2), and also puts up 4.4 rebounds and 2 assists. Defensively, he delivers 0.9 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Zytarious Mortle posts 9.6 points, 4 rebounds and 1 assists per game, shooting 45.9% from the field.
- PJ Henry paces his squad in assists per contest (2.3), and also puts up 9.8 points and 2 rebounds. At the other end, he puts up 1.3 steals and 0 blocked shots.
Mississippi Valley State Key Players
- Terry Collins paces the Delta Devils in scoring (14.6 points per game), rebounding (4.6) and assists (1.7), shooting 33.1% from the floor and 31.9% from beyond the arc with 2.2 triples per game. He also puts up 1.5 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Rayquan Brown is putting up 12.5 points, 6.7 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game, making 43.1% of his shots from the field.
- Alvin Stredic Jr. gives the Delta Devils 7.2 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game. He also puts up 0.9 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Kadar Waller gives the Delta Devils 7.7 points, 1.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game. He also delivers 0.9 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Michael Barber is posting 5.3 points, 3.2 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game, making 43.2% of his shots from the field.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!