MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, April 24, 2023 at 7:07 PM ET
- Where: Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario
- How to Watch on TV: SN1
|Blue Jays||-1.5 (+118)||–||-169|
|White Sox||+1.5 (-138)||–||+143|
|Pitching Probables: TOR: Bassitt (R) CHW: Lynn (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Blue Jays vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Entering Monday’s matchup with the Toronto Blue Jays (13-9), the Chicago White Sox (7-15) are on a four-game losing streak. The contest starts at 7:07 PM ET on SN1 with the Blue Jays listed as -169 favorites, while the are +143 underdogs who may be heading for a fifth straight defeat. Toronto’s Chris Bassitt and Chicago’s Lance Lynn have been named the starters for this contest.
Blue Jays vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Blue Jays are the 16th-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 4.5 runs per game (100 total).
- The Blue Jays rank 15th in MLB play with 25 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Toronto has the seventh-best batting average in MLB (.256).
- The Blue Jays are 13th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .328.
- Toronto ranks 14th in baseball with a .404 slugging percentage.
- The White Sox rank 18th in the majors with 94 total runs scored this season.
- Chicago ranks 19th in Major League Baseball with 23 home runs.
- The White Sox rank 17th in MLB with a .241 team batting average.
- Chicago is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 27th with an OBP of .299.
- The White Sox rank 18th in the majors with a .393 team slugging percentage.
|Blue Jays||White Sox|
Blue Jays vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Blue Jays have put together a 5-2 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 71.4% of those games).
- Toronto has a 3-1 record (winning 75% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -169 or shorter.
- The Blue Jays have a 62.8% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- In the 13 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Toronto, it has combined with opponents to go over the total five times (5-8-0).
- The Blue Jays are 8-5-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the White Sox have been listed as the underdog in eight games and failed to win any of those contests.
- Chicago has not won as an underdog of +143 or more on the moneyline this season in three such games.
- The White Sox have a 41.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over the total this season in six of its 11 opportunities.
- The White Sox have an ATS record of 4-8-0 in 12 games with a spread this season.
|Chris Bassitt (TOR)||Pitcher||Lance Lynn (CHW)|
|2 – 2||W/L||0 – 2|
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. leads Toronto in home runs this season with five while driving in 13 runs.
- Guerrero’s home runs put him 17th in MLB, and he is 41st in RBI.
- Guerrero will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .263 with three homers in his last five games.
- Matt Chapman is batting .367 with five home runs and 17 RBI, all three of which lead Toronto this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, Chapman is 17th in homers and 19th in RBI.
- Bo Bichette is slashing .330/.364/.511 this season for the Blue Jays.
- George Springer has 18 hits and an OBP of .263 to go with a slugging percentage of .308 this season.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Andrew Vaughn has racked up a team-best 14 runs batted in.
- In all of the majors, Vaughn ranks 197th in home runs and 37th in RBI.
- Luis Robert has hit five home runs to lead his team.
- Robert is 17th among hitters in MLB in homers, and 41st in RBI.
- Andrew Benintendi leads the White Sox with a .282 batting average.
- Benintendi has safely hit in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .300 with two doubles, three walks and an RBI.
- Yasmani Grandal has seven doubles, two home runs and seven walks while batting .281.
- Grandal has safely hit in two games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .235 with two doubles, a home run, three walks and an RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!