NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, February 19, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: Orlando, Florida
- Venue: Addition Financial Arena
- Line: UCF -3.5
- Point Total: 137.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UCF -181, Cincinnati +147
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on UCF vs Cincinnati, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cincinnati Bearcats (17-10, 8-6 AAC) will attempt to end a three-game road slide when squaring off against the UCF Knights (15-10, 6-7 AAC) on Sunday, February 19, 2023 at Addition Financial Arena, airing at 12:00 PM ET on ESPNU.
UCF vs. Cincinnati Key Stats
- This year, UCF’s games have finished over 137.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, four (out of five) times.
- The Bearcats games have gone over 137.5 total points scored in five of 10 total matchups this season.
- Between them, these two teams average 11.9 more points per game (149.4) than this game’s over/under (137.5).
- UCF and Cincinnati have seen its opponents average a combined 3.1 fewer points per game than the point total of 137.5 set in this game.
- The average total the Knights have had set in games this season is 0.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Cincinnati’s games this year have averaged a total of 146.0 points, 8.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
UCF vs. Cincinnati Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- UCF has lost both games it has played as a favorite this season.
- UCF has not covered the spread this season (0-5-0).
- UCF has not covered the spread when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites (0-2).
- This season, four of UCF’s games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- Cincinnati has been posted as the underdog three times this season but has yet walk away from any of those games with an upset.
- Cincinnati is 4-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, Cincinnati has an ATS record of 1-1.
- Cincinnati’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
UCF Key Players
- Taylor Hendricks leads the Knights with 14.9 points per contest and 6.8 rebounds, while also putting up 1.5 assists.
- CJ Kelly posts a team-high 2.9 assists per contest. He is also averaging 12.2 points and 3.7 rebounds, shooting 41.8% from the field and 39.4% from downtown with 2.0 made 3-pointers per game.
- Ithiel Horton is putting up 11.9 points, 1.4 assists and 3.8 rebounds per game.
- Darius Johnson is putting up 11.8 points, 4.7 assists and 3.3 rebounds per contest.
- Brandon Suggs puts up 7.5 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 0.8 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
Cincinnati Key Players
- Landers Nolley II is the Bearcats’ top scorer (16.2 points per game), and he contributes 2.8 assists and 5.9 rebounds.
- David Dejulius leads the Bearcats in assists (5.0 per game), and posts 14.3 points and 2.0 rebounds. He also averages 1.1 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Viktor Lakhin is the Bearcats’ top rebounder (7.2 per game), and he puts up 12.5 points and 0.5 assists.
- The Bearcats receive 10.1 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game from Jeremiah Davenport.
- The Bearcats receive 9.1 points, 2.4 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game from Mika Adams-Woods.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!