NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Swinney Recreation Center
- Line: UMKC -3
- Point Total: 133.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UMKC -161, North Dakota +131
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on UMKC vs North Dakota, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The UMKC Kangaroos (11-17, 7-8 Summit) aim to stop a three-game home losing streak when hosting the North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (10-18, 4-11 Summit) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET.
UMKC vs. North Dakota Key Stats
- UMKC has played two games with over 133.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, this season.
- The Fightin’ Hawks and their opponents have combined to score more than 133.5 points in all five games this season.
- UMKC and North Dakota combine to average 2.7 more points per game than the over/under of 133.5 set for this game.
- UMKC and North Dakota have seen its opponents average a combined 7.1 more points per game than the point total of 133.5 set in this matchup.
- The average point total for Kangaroos games this year is 0.7 fewer points than the over/under of 133.5 in this matchup.
- North Dakota’s games this season have averaged a total of 143.9 points, 10.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
UMKC vs. North Dakota Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- UMKC lost the only game it has played as the favorite this season.
- UMKC has gone 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, each one of UMKC’s games has hit the over out of five games with a total.
- North Dakota has been chosen as underdogs in four games this year and has walked away with the win one time (25%) in those games.
- North Dakota has put together a record of 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- North Dakota has an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Every game involving North Dakota has hit the over so far this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
UMKC Key Players
- Shemarri Allen leads his squad in assists per game (2.8), and also posts 17.5 points and 5.2 rebounds. At the other end, he posts 2.1 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Rayquawndis Mitchell leads his team in both points (17.6) and assists (1.6) per game, and also averages 3.9 rebounds. Defensively, he puts up 0.8 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Allen David Mukeba Jr. is tops on his team in rebounds per contest (7.5), and also posts 9.4 points and 1.6 assists. At the other end, he averages 1.1 steals and 1.1 blocked shots.
- Jeff Ngandu puts up 5.3 points, 5.8 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game, shooting 54.2% from the floor.
- Babacar Diallo averages 3.4 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest. At the other end, he puts up 0.6 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
North Dakota Key Players
- B.J. Omot gives the Fightin’ Hawks 11.4 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest. He also posts 0.4 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- Tsotne Tsartsidze is No. 1 on the Fightin’ Hawks in rebounding (5.4 per game), and posts 10.2 points and 1.4 assists. He also puts up 0.6 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Matt Norman is No. 1 on the Fightin’ Hawks in scoring (11.5 points per game), and averages 2.6 rebounds and 1.4 assists. He also posts 0.4 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Jalun Trent is putting up a team-best 2.5 assists per game. And he is delivering 6.3 points and 4 rebounds, making 46.1% of his shots from the floor.
- Brady Danielson is averaging 7.3 points, 3.4 rebounds and 1 assists per contest, making 49.3% of his shots from the floor and 37.1% from beyond the arc, with 1.2 treys per contest.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!