NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: Logan, Utah
- Venue: Dee Glen Smith Spectrum
- Line: Utah State -4.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Utah State -212, Nevada +170
The Nevada Wolf Pack (20-6, 10-3 MWC) will look to continue a four-game winning run when hitting the road against the Utah State Aggies (20-7, 9-5 MWC) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at Dee Glen Smith Spectrum. It airs at 8:00 PM ET on CBS Sports Network.
Utah State vs. Nevada Key Stats
- Utah State and its opponent have combined to score over 145.5 points, the current matchup’s point total, twice this season.
- These teams average 152.7 points per game combined, 7.2 more than the total of 145.5.
- Utah State and Nevada have seen its opponents average a combined 8.3 fewer points per game than the over/under of 145.5 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Aggies have had in their games this season is 4.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The average over/under for Nevada’s games this year is 5.3 fewer points than the point total of 145.5 for this outing.
Utah State vs. Nevada Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Utah State has won both games it has played as a favorite this season.
- Utah State has covered the spread one time in three games with a set spread.
- Utah State is 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Utah State Key Players
- Taylor Funk is averaging 13.4 points, 1.8 assists and 5.3 rebounds per contest.
- Max Shulga posts 12 points, 4.3 rebounds and 4 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Daniel Akin paces the Aggies at 7.1 rebounds per contest, while also averaging 0.8 assists and 12.1 points.
- Sean Bairstow is putting up 11 points, 2.7 assists and 4.7 rebounds per contest.
Nevada Key Players
- Kenan Blackshear is the Wolf Pack’s top assist man (4.7 per game), and he produces 14.8 points and 4 rebounds.
- Darrion Williams tops the Wolf Pack in rebounding (7.1 per game), and posts 7.3 points and 2.9 assists. He also posts 1.5 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Jarod Lucas is the Wolf Pack’s top scorer (17.7 points per game) and assist man (1.3), and averages 2.5 rebounds.
- Will Baker is putting up 13.6 points, 5.2 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest, making 56.5% of his shots from the field.
- Tre Coleman gets the Wolf Pack 5.7 points, 3.3 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest. He also delivers 1 steal and 1 block.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!