NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: Redhawk Center
- Line: Utah Valley -2
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Utah Valley -136, Seattle U +112
The Utah Valley Wolverines (20-6, 11-2 WAC) hope to extend a four-game winning run when they visit the Seattle U Redhawks (18-9, 9-5 WAC) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at Redhawk Center. The matchup airs on ESPN+.
Utah Valley vs. Seattle U Key Stats
- Utah Valley’s games have gone over 143.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, three times (out of four) this season.
- These teams average 149.6 points per game combined, 6.1 more than the over/under of 143.5.
- Utah Valley and Seattle U have seen its opponents average a combined 6.6 fewer points per game than the over/under of 143.5 set in this matchup.
- The average total for Wolverines games this year is 1.5 more points than the over/under of 143.5 in this game.
- The average point total for Seattle U this year is 2.0 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Utah Valley vs. Seattle U Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Utah Valley has been listed as the favorite in three games and won them all.
- Utah Valley is 3-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Utah Valley has an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, Utah Valley’s games have hit the over twice out of two chances.
- Seattle U was defeated in the one game it played as the underdog this season.
- Seattle U has yet to cover the spread when playing as at least 2-point underdogs (0-1).
- Spread Prediction:
Utah Valley (-2)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Utah Valley Key Players
- Aziz Bandaogo leads his team in rebounds per contest (10.7), and also averages 11.5 points and 1.2 assists. Defensively, he averages 0.5 steals and 2.8 blocked shots (sixth in college basketball).
- Trey Woodbury leads the Wolverines at 4.3 assists per contest, while also averaging 4.9 rebounds and 13.2 points.
- Justin Harmon averages 13.1 points, 3.7 rebounds and 3.1 assists per contest, shooting 42.1% from the floor.
- Le’Tre Darthard paces the Wolverines at 13.7 points per contest, while also posting 1.3 assists and 3.6 rebounds.
- Tim Fuller is averaging 6.0 points, 1.5 assists and 4.5 rebounds per game.
Seattle U Key Players
- Cameron Tyson is the Redhawks’ top scorer (18.8 points per game), and he posts 0.8 assists and 4.4 rebounds.
- Alex Schumacher is the Redhawks’ top assist man (2.9 per game), and he averages 12.1 points and 3.6 rebounds.
- Riley Grigsby is posting a team-high 5.4 rebounds per game. And he is delivering 13.7 points and 1.7 assists, making 42.2% of his shots from the floor and 31.1% from beyond the arc, with 1.7 treys per contest.
- Brandton Chatfield gets the Redhawks 6.8 points, 5.0 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game. He also delivers 0.6 steals and 1.1 blocked shots.
- Emeka Udenyi is putting up 3.9 points, 4.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest, making 41.5% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!