NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Kingston, Rhode Island
- Venue: Thomas F. Ryan Center
- Line: VCU -7.5
- Point Total: 133.5
- Moneyline (To Win): VCU -333, Rhode Island +256
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on VCU vs Rhode Island, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Rhode Island Rams (8-16, 4-8 A-10) will look to turn around a three-game losing skid when hosting the VCU Rams (18-7, 9-3 A-10) on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at Thomas F. Ryan Center. This matchup is at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
VCU vs. Rhode Island Key Stats
- VCU has played three games with more than 133.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, this year.
- This year, five of the Rhode Island Rams’ seven total matchups have gone over 133.5 total points scored.
- These teams average 137 points per game combined, 3.5 more than the total of 133.5.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 133.4 points per game, 0.1 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total for VCU Rams games this season is 0.2 fewer points than the total of 133.5 in this matchup.
- Rhode Island’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 137.2 points, 3.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
|VCU Rams||Rhode Island Rams|
VCU vs. Rhode Island Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, VCU has won four out of the five games in which it has been favored.
- VCU has covered the spread four times this season (4-2-0).
- VCU has a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, VCU’s games have hit the over once out of seven chances.
- Rhode Island has been chosen as underdogs in six games this year and has walked away with the win one time (16.7%) in those games.
- Rhode Island has covered the spread two times in seven games with a set spread.
- Rhode Island has a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This year, four of Rhode Island’s games have gone over the point total.
- Spread Prediction:
Rhode Island (+7.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
VCU Key Players
- Jalen DeLoach is tops on the VCU Rams at 7.3 rebounds per game, while also averaging 1.1 assists and 9.7 points.
- Jamir Watkins posts 9.4 points, 5.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game, shooting 39.5% from the field and 31.6% from downtown with 1.0 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Brandon Johns Jr. posts 12.0 points, 5.1 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.9 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Jayden Nunn averages 8.8 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest, shooting 41.3% from the field and 36.1% from beyond the arc with 1.0 made 3-pointers per contest.
Rhode Island Key Players
- Ishmael Leggett is the Rhode Island Rams’ top scorer (15.9 points per game) and assist man (2.4), and puts up 5.9 rebounds.
- Brayon Freeman is the Rhode Island Rams’ top assist man (2.8 per game), and he produces 14.3 points and 3.0 rebounds.
- Malik Martin paces the Rhode Island Rams in rebounding (6.3 per game), and produces 7.5 points and 1.1 assists. He also delivers 1.1 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- The Rhode Island Rams receive 9.8 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game from Jalen Carey.
- Sebastian Thomas gives the Rhode Island Rams 4.9 points, 2.1 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest. He also averages 0.8 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!