NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ACC Network
- Where: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Hank McCamish Pavilion
- Line: Virginia Tech -7.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Virginia Tech -357, Georgia Tech +272
The Virginia Tech Hokies (15-10, 5-9 ACC) go up against the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (9-16, 2-13 ACC) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday in ACC play. The matchup airs on ACC Network.
Virginia Tech vs. Georgia Tech Key Stats
- Of four games thus far this season, Virginia Tech has had three with over 141.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under.
- Three of the Yellow Jackets’ six games this season have had more than 141.5 total points scored.
- These teams average 142 points per game combined, 0.5 more than the over/under of 141.5.
- Virginia Tech and Georgia Tech have seen its opponents average a combined 1.7 fewer points per game than the over/under of 141.5 set for this matchup.
- The Hokies’ average total in outings this season has been 143.6, 2.1 points higher than the total in this particular game.
- The average point total for Georgia Tech this season is 3.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Virginia Tech vs. Georgia Tech Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Virginia Tech won the only game it has played as the favorite this season.
- Virginia Tech has covered the spread two times over four games with a set spread.
- Games involving Virginia Tech have hit the over three times out of six chances this season.
- Georgia Tech has been an underdog in five games this season and has come away with the win one time (20%) in those contests.
- Georgia Tech has covered the spread two times this season (2-4-0).
- Georgia Tech has yet to cover the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Georgia Tech’s games have hit the over twice.
- Spread Prediction:
Georgia Tech (+7.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Virginia Tech Key Players
- Justyn Mutts paces his squad in both rebounds (7.2) and assists (4.7) per co