NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Cintas Center
- Line: Xavier -13.5
- Point Total: 157
- Moneyline (To Win): Xavier -1111, DePaul +654
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Xavier vs DePaul, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Xavier Musketeers (19-7, 11-4 Big East) will be trying to extend a 10-game home winning streak when hosting the DePaul Blue Demons (9-17, 3-12 Big East) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at Cintas Center. It airs at 4:00 PM ET on CBS Sports Network.
Xavier vs. DePaul Key Stats
- Xavier’s games have gone over 157 points scored, its current matchup’s total, four times (out of eight) this year.
- Three of the Blue Demons’ eight games this season have gone over 157 total points scored.
- Xavier and DePaul combine to average 2.9 fewer points per game than the over/under of 157 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 152.2 points per game, 4.8 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The Musketeers’ average point total in matchups this year is 158, one point higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for DePaul this year is 8.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Xavier vs. DePaul Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Xavier has entered the game as favorites four times this season and won three of those games.
- Xavier has compiled a 4-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- Xavier has not covered the spread when it is at least 13.5-point favorites (0-1).
- Games involving Xavier have hit the over four times this season.
- DePaul has come away with one win in the eight contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- DePaul has covered the spread in a game three times this season (3-5-0).
- This season, DePaul’s games have hit the over three times.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Xavier Key Players
- Jack Nunge is putting up 14.5 points, 1.9 assists and 7.8 rebounds per contest.
- Colby Jones paces his team in assists per contest (4.8), and also averages 15 points and 5.1 rebounds. Defensively, he posts 1.4 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Zach Freemantle leads the Musketeers at 8.1 rebounds per contest, while also posting 2.9 assists and 15.2 points.
- Adam Kunkel posts 10 points, 2.5 rebounds and 2.9 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 1 steal and 0.2 blocked shots.
DePaul Key Players
- Javan Johnson gives the Blue Demons 15 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.8 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- Eral Penn is putting up a team-best 7.3 rebounds per game. And he is producing 9 points and 0.8 assists, making 46.5% of his shots from the field.
- Da’Sean Nelson gives the Blue Demons 10.8 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest. He also posts 0.8 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- The Blue Demons receive 6.5 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1 assists per game from Philmon Gebrewhit.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!