NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Zeller vs. Celtics Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Miami Heat at Boston Celtics
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: May 25, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 3.5 (-139)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (+120)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (+200)
- His last time on the court, in a 116-99 loss to the Celtics, Cody Zeller posted five points.
- Zeller is averaging 6.5 points on the year and 2.7 in his past 10 games.
- In his past 10 games, Zeller is averaging 1.4 fewer rebounds than his mark on the year (4.3).
- Zeller has collected assists in his past 10 contests at a lower rate — 0.2 fewer per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Zeller has made 0.0 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is equal to his average for the season.
- Zeller’s 6.5 points per game are 3.0 higher than Thursday’s prop total.
- He averages 0.8 more rebounds than his prop bet Thursday of 3.5.
- He averages 0.7 assists, 0.2 more than Thursday’s prop bet (0.5).
Zeller vs. Celtics Props Insights
- Zeller’s scoring average versus the Celtics, which is 6.3, is 2.8 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Zeller averages 5.1 boards versus the Celtics, 1.6 more than his prop (3.5) for this contest.
- Zeller averages 0.4 assists when he plays the Celtics, 0.1 less than his prop bet for this game.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: