NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, April 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: FTX Arena in Miami, Florida
- TV: TNT
|Heat||-5.5 (-110)||O 208.5 (-110)||-225|
|Bulls||+5.5 (-110)||U 208.5 (-110)||+180|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Heat vs. Bulls, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Miami Heat and Chicago Bulls are facing off in the NBA Play-In Tournament.
Heat vs. Bulls 2023 Key Stats
- This season, the Heat games have gone over 208.5 points scored, their current matchup’s point total, 63 (out of 82) times.
- Chicago’s games have gone over 208.5 total points scored in 65 of 82 total matchups this year.
- The two teams average a combined 14.1 more points per game, 222.6, than this matchup’s total of 208.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 13.1 more points per game (221.6) than this matchup’s total of 208.5 points.
- The average total Miami has had set in games this season is 10.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Bulls this season is 16.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Heat vs. Bulls Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Miami has won 35, or 62.5%, of the 56 games it has played as the favorite this season.
- The Heat have covered the spread in a matchup 30 times this season (30-52-0).
- The Heat are 6-18 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- This season, Heat games have hit the over 41 times.
- Chicago has been chosen as underdogs in 47 games this year and has walked away with the win 20 times (42.6%) in those games.
- Against the spread, the Bulls are 43-39-0 this season.
- The Bulls are 13-6 as 5.5-point underdogs or greater.
- Chicago has seen 37 of its 82 games go over the point total.
- Pick ATS: Bulls (+ 5.5)
- Pick OU:
Heat Key Players
- Bam Adebayo puts up 20.4 points per game for the Heat while adding 9.2 rebounds and 3.2 assists.
- Jimmy Butler is averaging 22.9 points, 5.3 assists and 5.9 rebounds a game this season.
- Tyler Herro hits three threes per game to lead active Heat.
- Butler records 1.8 steals per game. Adebayo collects 0.8 blocks a contest.
Bulls Key Players
- Zach LaVine puts up 24.8 points per game. He also contributes 4.5 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game this season.
- Nikola Vucevic has per-game averages of 17.6 points, 3.2 assists and 11 rebounds this season.
- In addition, DeMar DeRozan adds 24.5 points, 5.1 assists and 4.6 rebounds per game.
- LaVine makes 2.6 treys per game.
- Alex Caruso’s 1.4 steals and Patrick Williams’ 0.9 blocks per game are vital to the Bulls’ defensive effort.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!