NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, February 26, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Peoria, Illinois
- Venue: Carver Arena
- Line: Bradley -3.5
- Point Total: 132.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Bradley -158, Drake +129
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Bradley vs Drake, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
A pair of streaking squads meet when the Bradley Braves (22-8, 15-4 MVC) host the Drake Bulldogs (24-6, 15-4 MVC) on Sunday, February 26, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET. The Braves are putting their nine-game winning streak on the line versus the Bulldogs, victors in 10 in a row.
Bradley vs. Drake Key Stats
- Bradley’s games have gone over 132.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, five times (out of eight) this year.
- Two of the Bulldogs’ five games this season have had more than 132.5 total points scored.
- These teams average 147.6 points per game combined, 15.1 more than the total of 132.5.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 125.8 points per game, 6.7 fewer than the over/under for this game.
- The average point total in Braves games this year is 0.3 more points than the total of 132.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Drake’s games this year is 8.1 more points than the point total of 132.5 for this outing.
Bradley vs. Drake Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Bradley has been the favorite in seven games this season and won six (85.7%) of those contests.
- Bradley has put together a record of 5-2-1 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 3.5-point favorites or more, Bradley has an ATS record of 4-2.
- This season, five of Bradley’s games have gone over the point total out of five chances.
- Drake will be listed as the underdog for the first time this season.
- Drake has put together a 3-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- Games involving Drake have hit the over twice this year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Bradley Key Players
- Malevy Leons puts up 11.6 points, 6.2 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest, shooting 48.6% from the floor and 37.0% from downtown with 1.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Rienk Mast leads his squad in both points (14.0) and rebounds (7.8) per game, and also averages 2.5 assists. Defensively, he posts 0.7 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Duke Deen posts a team-leading 3.0 assists per game. He is also averaging 9.9 points and 2.4 rebounds, shooting 38.1% from the floor and 36.5% from downtown with 2.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Connor Hickman posts 8.3 points, 3.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game, shooting 38.4% from the field and 35.2% from downtown with 1.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Darius Hannah is putting up 5.7 points, 1.3 assists and 3.5 rebounds per contest.
Drake Key Players
- Tucker DeVries is averaging a team-high 19.2 points per contest. And he is delivering 5.7 rebounds and 1.9 assists, making 45.6% of his shots from the field and 39.4% from 3-point range, with 2.7 triples per game.
- Roman Penn is the Bulldogs’ top assist man (5.3 per game), and he averages 12.6 points and 4.7 rebounds.
- The Bulldogs get 9.4 points, 6.8 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game from Garrett Sturtz.
- Darnell Brodie is No. 1 on the Bulldogs in rebounding (7.2 per game), and posts 8.6 points and 1.1 assists. He also delivers 0.3 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- D.J. Wilkins is posting 8.4 points, 1.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, making 36.9% of his shots from the floor and 36.4% from beyond the arc, with 2.0 triples per game.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!