NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Newark, New Jersey
- Venue: NJIT Wellness and Events Center
- Line: Bryant -6.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Bryant -285, NJIT +223
The Bryant Bulldogs (16-10, 7-6 America East) take on the NJIT Highlanders (7-19, 4-9 America East) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday in America East play. The matchup airs on ESPN+.
Bryant vs. NJIT Key Stats
Bryant vs. NJIT Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Bryant has won three of the six games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Bryant has covered the spread three times this season (3-4-0).
- In games it has played as 6.5-point favorites or more, Bryant has an ATS record of 2-1.
- This season, Bryant’s games have hit the over twice out of six chances.
- NJIT has won in one of the five contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- NJIT has covered the spread one time over four games with a set spread.
- NJIT has yet to cover the spread when it is at least 6.5-point underdogs (0-2).
- NJIT’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
Bryant Key Players
- Charles Pride puts up 15.0 points, 5.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game. At the other end, he delivers 1.3 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Earl Timberlake averages a team-leading 8.5 rebounds per game. He is also putting up 13.2 points and 2.7 assists, shooting 53.3% from the field.
- Antwan Walker is posting 13.4 points, 1.4 assists and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Tyler Brelsford is putting up 5.6 points, 1.6 assists and 1.6 rebounds per game.
NJIT Key Players
- Kevin Osawe leads the Highlanders in rebounding (8.9 per game), and averages 10.8 points and 0.8 assists. He also puts up 0.3 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Raheim Sullivan is putting up a team-leading 2.9 assists per contest. He’s also producing 8.0 points and 3.3 rebounds, making 35.7% of his shots from the field, and 35.2% from 3-point range resulting in 1.2 treys per game.
- Mekhi Gray is averaging 7.2 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game, making 44.3% of his shots from the floor.
- Adam Hess is the Highlanders’ top scorer (11.0 points per game) and assist man (0.8), and produces 2.2 rebounds.
- Souleymane Diakite gets the Highlanders 6.3 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game. He also puts up 0.7 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!