NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: NEC Front Row
- Where: New Britain, Connecticut
- Venue: William H. Detrick Gymnasium
- Line: Cent. Conn. St. -2.5
- Point Total: 140.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Cent. Conn. St. -149, Sacred Heart +122
|Cent. Conn. St.||-2.5||140.5|
The Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (10-20, 7-8 NEC) aim to extend a three-game home winning stretch when hosting the Sacred Heart Pioneers (14-16, 7-8 NEC) on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET.
Cent. Conn. St. vs. Sacred Heart Key Stats
- This year, Cent. Conn. St.’s games have finished over 140.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, four (out of eight) times.
- The Pioneers games have gone over 140.5 total points scored in six of 10 total matchups this year.
- These two teams average a combined 137 points per game, 3.5 fewer points than the total of 140.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.2 more points per game (141.7) than this game’s total of 140.5 points.
- The average total the Blue Devils have had set in games this year is 4.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Sacred Heart’s games this year is 2.6 more points than the point total of 140.5 in this outing.
Cent. Conn. St. vs. Sacred Heart Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Cent. Conn. St. has won three out of the six games in which it has been favored.
- Cent. Conn. St. has put together a record of 3-5-0 against the spread this season.
- Cent. Conn. St. is 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, Cent. Conn. St.’s games have hit the over four times out of 10 chances.
- Sacred Heart has been posted as the underdog three times this season but has yet walk away from any of those games with an upset.
- Sacred Heart has covered the spread only twice over nine games with a set spread.
- Sacred Heart has yet to cover a spread (0-1) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Sacred Heart’s games have gone over the total three times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
Sacred Heart (+2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Cent. Conn. St. Key Players
- Andre Snoddy leads his squad in rebounds per game (8.2), and also puts up 9.2 points and 1.4 assists. Defensively, he posts 0.6 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Kellen Amos leads his team in both points (14.3) and assists (1.4) per contest, and also puts up 3.5 rebounds. Defensively, he delivers 0.9 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Nigel Scantlebury paces the Blue Devils at 3.2 assists per game, while also posting 3 rebounds and 9.9 points.
- Davonte Sweatman is posting 6.4 points, 2.3 assists and 3 rebounds per contest.
- Jay Rodgers averages 9.5 points, 1.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 0.3 steals and 0 blocked shots.
Sacred Heart Key Players
- Nico Galette is the Pioneers’ top scorer (15.8 points per game) and assist man (1.8), and averages 6.7 rebounds.
- Bryce Johnson is putting up a team-best 8.2 rebounds per contest. And he is delivering 10.1 points and 2 assists, making 49.1% of his shots from the floor.
- The Pioneers receive 11.4 points, 1.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game from Joey Reilly.
- Raheem Solomon is averaging 10.7 points, 3.1 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest, making 37.8% of his shots from the field and 31.6% from beyond the arc, with 1.4 triples per game.
- Mike Sixsmith is the Pioneers’ top assist man (2.8 per game), and he produces 8 points and 3.3 rebounds.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!