NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Fifth Third Arena
- Line: Cincinnati -7.5
- Point Total: 139.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Cincinnati -357, Temple +272
The Cincinnati Bearcats (18-10, 9-6 AAC) hope to extend a three-game home winning run when hosting the Temple Owls (15-13, 9-6 AAC) on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET.
Cincinnati vs. Temple Key Stats
- Out of 11 games so far this year, Cincinnati has had six with over 139.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under.
- This season, four of the Owls’ nine total matchups have gone over 139.5 total points scored.
- These teams average a combined 146.8 points per game, 7.3 more points than the total of 139.5 set for this matchup.
- Cincinnati and Temple have seen its opponents average a combined 1.4 fewer points per game than the point total of 139.5 set in this game.
- The average total for Bearcats games this year is 6.4 more points than the over/under of 139.5 in this game.
- The average point total for Temple this season is 0.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Cincinnati vs. Temple Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Cincinnati has won four of the seven games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Cincinnati has covered the spread in a matchup five times this season (5-6-0).
- Cincinnati is 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Cincinnati have hit the over five times out of nine chances this season.
- Temple has been an underdog in five games this season and has come away with the win three times (60%) in those contests.
- Temple is 6-3-0 against the spread this year.
- In games it has played as 7.5-point underdogs or more, Temple has an ATS record of 1-1.
- This season, Temple’s games have hit the over four times.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Cincinnati Key Players
- Landers Nolley II is tops on the Bearcats with 16.3 points per game and 2.8 assists, while also posting 5.8 rebounds.
- David Dejulius leads his team in assists per game (5.1), and also averages 14.4 points and 2.1 rebounds. Defensively, he posts 1.1 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Viktor Lakhin puts up a team-high 7.2 rebounds per game. He is also putting up 12.5 points and 0.5 assists, shooting 62.5% from the floor.
- Jeremiah Davenport averages 9.9 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest. At the other end, he puts up 0.8 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Mika Adams-Woods is posting 9.2 points, 3.0 assists and 2.3 rebounds per game.
Temple Key Players
- Khalif Battle leads the Owls in scoring (18.0 points per game) and assists (1.8), and posts 3.6 rebounds. He also puts up 1.0 steal and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Damian Dunn is posting 14.6 points, 3.5 rebounds and 3.1 assists per contest, making 42.1% of his shots from the field and 38.0% from 3-point range, with 1.5 treys per contest.
- Zach Hicks is averaging a team-high 5.2 rebounds per game. And he is delivering 9.3 points and 1.6 assists, making 35.0% of his shots from the floor and 36.2% from 3-point range, with 2.4 treys per game.
- Hysier Miller is the Owls’ top assist man (3.7 per game), and he delivers 8.7 points and 2.9 rebounds.
- The Owls get 6.3 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game from Nick Jourdain.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!