NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Ithaca, New York
- Venue: Newman Arena
- Line: Cornell -15.5
- Point Total: 158.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Cornell -1666, Columbia +800
The Columbia Lions (7-21, 2-11 Ivy League) will attempt to end a six-game road skid when taking on the Cornell Big Red (16-10, 6-7 Ivy League) on Saturday, March 4, 2023 at Newman Arena, airing at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Cornell vs. Columbia Key Stats
- Cornell has played five games with over 158.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, this year.
- Two of the Lions’ eight games this season have had more than 158.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 8.6 fewer points per game (149.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 158.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 151.4 points per game, 7.1 fewer than the over/under for this game.
- The Big Red’s average point total in outings this season is 158.3, 0.2 points fewer than the total in this game.
- The average point total for Columbia this season is 15.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Cornell vs. Columbia Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Cornell has won five out of the seven games in which it has been favored.
- Cornell is 4-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Cornell have hit the over five times this season.
- Columbia has been an underdog in eight games this season and has come away with the win one time (12.5%) in those contests.
- Columbia is 1-5-1 against the spread this season.
- Columbia’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Cornell Key Players
- Chris Manon posts 10.9 points, 3.5 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 2.2 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Nazir Williams is tops on his team in points per contest (13.3), and also averages 3.6 rebounds and 2.9 assists. Defensively, he delivers 1.1 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Sean Hansen posts 8.7 points, 4.4 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.7 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Guy Ragland Jr. paces his squad in rebounds per contest (4.5), and also puts up 9.3 points and 1.6 assists. At the other end, he delivers 0.5 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
Columbia Key Players
- Geronimo Rubio De La Rosa is the Lions’ top scorer (13.7 points per game) and rebounder (5.8), and posts 2.3 assists.
- Avery Brown is the Lions’ top assist man (2.7 per game), and he posts 9.5 points and 2.2 rebounds.
- Zinou Bedri is putting up 8.2 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1 assists per contest, making 40.4% of his shots from the floor.
- The Lions receive 6.5 points, 3.3 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game from Blair Thompson.
- The Lions receive 6.6 points, 1.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game from Kenny Noland.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!