NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network
- Where: Gainesville, Florida
- Venue: Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center
- Line: Florida -8.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Florida -370, LSU +281
The LSU Tigers (13-17, 2-15 SEC) will attempt to stop an eight-game road losing streak when visiting the Florida Gators (15-15, 8-9 SEC) on Saturday, March 4, 2023 at Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center, airing at 6:00 PM ET on SEC Network.
Florida vs. LSU Key Stats
- Florida and its opponent have combined to score over 141.5 points, the current matchup’s point total, in four of nine games this year.
- Four of the Tigers’ nine games this season have had more than 141.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 2.2 fewer points per game, 139.3, than this matchup’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.4 fewer points per game (139.1) than this matchup’s total of 141.5 points.
- The average point total for Gators games this year is 1.0 fewer points than the total of 141.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in LSU’s games this season is 3.7 fewer points than the point total of 141.5 in this outing.
Florida vs. LSU Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Florida has been favored in four games this season and picked up the win in all of them.
- Florida has covered the spread six times this season (6-3-0).
- Florida has a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Florida’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- LSU has won in one of the eight contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- LSU has covered the spread just two times over nine games with a set spread.
- LSU has not covered a spread when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs (0-3).
- Games involving LSU have hit the over five times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Florida Key Players
- Colin Castleton paces his team in both points (16) and rebounds (7.7) per contest, and also posts 2.7 assists. Defensively, he delivers 0.9 steals and 3 blocked shots (third in the nation).
- Will Richard is posting 10.5 points, 0.8 assists and 4.4 rebounds per game.
- Kyle Lofton leads the Gators at 3.4 assists per game, while also putting up 2.9 rebounds and 8.8 points.
- Riley Kugel averages 9.3 points, 2.8 rebounds and 1 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 0.8 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Myreon Jones is averaging 5.3 points, 2.2 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game.
LSU Key Players
- K.J. Williams is the Tigers’ top scorer (17.3 points per game) and rebounder (7.5), and puts up 0.8 assists.
- Derek Fountain gets the Tigers 7.9 points, 5.3 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest. He also puts up 1.1 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Adam Miller is posting 11.9 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest, making 34.3% of his shots from the field and 31.7% from beyond the arc, with 2.3 triples per contest.
- Cam Hayes is posting 8 points, 2.5 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest, making 40.8% of his shots from the field and 34.3% from beyond the arc, with 1.2 treys per contest.
- Trae Hannibal is averaging 6.2 points, 4 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game, making 43.3% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!