NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: FACEBOOK
- Where: Tallahassee, Florida
- Venue: Al Lawson Center
- Line: Grambling -9.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Grambling -526, Florida A&M +377
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Grambling vs Florida A&M, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Grambling Tigers (18-8, 11-3 SWAC) will look to extend a five-game winning run when visiting the Florida A&M Rattlers (7-19, 5-10 SWAC) on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at Al Lawson Center. It airs at 4:00 PM ET on FACEBOOK.
Grambling vs. Florida A&M Key Stats
Grambling vs. Florida A&M Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Grambling has won four of the five games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Grambling has covered the spread in a game three times this season (3-2-0).
- Grambling’s games have gone over the total once out of six chances this season.
- Florida A&M has been victorious in two of the five contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- Florida A&M has covered the spread three times in six games with a set spread.
- In games it has played as 9.5-point underdogs or more, Florida A&M has a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving Florida A&M have hit the over once this year.
- Spread Prediction:
Florida A&M (+9.5)
Grambling Key Players
- Cameron Christon is tops on his squad in points per contest (13.0), and also puts up 5.6 rebounds and 1.4 assists. Defensively, he averages 0.8 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Shawndarius Cowart posts a team-best 3.4 assists per contest. He is also putting up 10.6 points and 3.9 rebounds, shooting 44.7% from the floor.
- Carte’Are Gordon leads the Tigers at 7.0 rebounds per contest, while also averaging 1.6 assists and 12.1 points.
- Jourdan Smith posts 7.6 points, 4.4 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest, shooting 46.8% from the field.
- Virshon Cotton posts 7.9 points, 2.6 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 0.9 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
Florida A&M Key Players
- Jaylen Bates is posting a team-leading 7.5 rebounds per contest. And he is contributing 9.4 points and 1.1 assists, making 42.5% of his shots from the field and 38.2% from beyond the arc, with 1.2 treys per game.
- Hantz Louis-Jeune is putting up 5.8 points, 3.0 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game, making 41.8% of his shots from the field.
- The Rattlers receive 6.4 points, 3.6 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game from Noah Meren.
- Byron Smith is averaging 9.1 points, 2.0 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game, making 31.9% of his shots from the field and 29.9% from 3-point range, with 1.4 triples per game.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!