NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, March 5, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Kennesaw, Georgia
- Venue: KSU Convocation Center
- Line: Liberty -4.5
- Point Total: 136.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Liberty -185, Kennesaw State +150
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Liberty vs Kennesaw State, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The No. 2 seed Liberty Flames (26-7, 15-3 ASUN) is set to face off against the top-seeded Kennesaw State Owls (25-8, 15-3 ASUN) in the ASUN Tournament Championship with an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket up for grabs. The game on Sunday at KSU Convocation Center tips off at 3:00 PM.
Liberty vs. Kennesaw State Key Stats
- Out of eight games thus far this season, Liberty has played two with more than 136.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total.
- Five of the Owls’ six games this season have had more than 136.5 total points scored.
- Liberty and Kennesaw State combine to average 14.5 more points per game than the over/under of 136.5 set for this matchup.
- Liberty and Kennesaw State have seen their opponents average a combined 7.0 fewer points per game than the over/under of 136.5 set in this game.
- The Flames’ average point total in outings this year is 135.9, 0.6 points below the total in this game.
- The average total in Kennesaw State’s games this year is 8.0 more points than the point total of 136.5 in this outing.
Liberty vs. Kennesaw State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Liberty has won seven of the eight games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Liberty has covered the spread in a game five times this season (5-3-0).
- In games it was favored in by 4.5 points or more so far this season, Liberty has gone 5-3 against the spread.
- This season, Liberty’s games have hit the over three times out of six chances.
- Kennesaw State came away victorious in the one game it played as the underdog this season.
- Kennesaw State has covered the spread in a game four times this season (4-2-0).
- In games it has played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, Kennesaw State has a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving Kennesaw State have hit the over twice this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Liberty Key Players
- Darius McGhee paces the Flames at 22.7 points per contest, while also averaging 2.9 assists and 3.2 rebounds. He is fourth in the nation in scoring.
- Kyle Rode averages 10.6 points, 3.6 rebounds and 3.6 assists per contest, shooting 45.1% from the floor and 38.1% from downtown with 1.8 made 3-pointers per game.
- Colin Porter posts a team-high 3.8 assists per game. He is also averaging 7.8 points and 2.4 rebounds, shooting 42.2% from the floor and 40.5% from beyond the arc with 1.4 made 3-pointers per game.
- Blake Preston averages a team-high 5.2 rebounds per contest. He is also averaging 6.9 points and 1.4 assists, shooting 66.4% from the field.
- Shiloh Robinson is putting up 7.7 points, 1 assists and 3.7 rebounds per game.
Kennesaw State Key Players
- Chris Youngblood tops the Owls in scoring (14.6 points per game), and averages 4.8 rebounds and 1.9 assists. He also delivers 1.1 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Terrell Burden is posting a team-high 4.2 assists per contest. He’s also contributing 13.3 points and 3.1 rebounds, hitting 48.3% of his shots from the floor.
- Brandon Stroud is No. 1 on the Owls in rebounding (6.5 per game), and produces 9.2 points and 1.7 assists. He also posts 1.4 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- The Owls get 11.1 points, 5.6 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game from Demond Robinson.
- Spencer Rodgers is posting 6.5 points, 3.3 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game, making 35.4% of his shots from the floor and 32.8% from 3-point range, with 1.3 treys per contest.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!